Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Santoshi's 😆 expression when Santoshi asked Dhairya why did he want that ghost in Sindoori to be removed from Sindoori's body & enter inside her & Dhairya answered that when she was ghost she was cute.
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
I cant believe this.Kaka has been missing since 1 week & they didnt even mentioned any reason of his absence & they didnt show Santoshi asking abt Kaka.I hate it when any character is suddenly disappears from the show like it was never there before.They should have shown that Kaka went pilgrimage or Kaka went to his ailing childhood friend or something.
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

I cant believe this.Kaka has been missing since 1 week & they didnt even mentioned any reason of his absence & they didnt show Santoshi asking abt Kaka.I hate it when any character is suddenly disappears from the show like it was never there before.They should have shown that Kaka went pilgrimage or Kaka went to his ailing childhood friend or something.

And Ujjwal disappeared too.Maybe he went to Nupur's parents house 😆
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

And Ujjwal disappeared too.Maybe he went to Nupur's parents house 😆

Well the same way they neglect to mention a lot of things on the show and think that the fans don't notice.😕 To me I always find it sloppy on the writers parts.😡 I get that it is a daily show and that some things you have to over look things. But it wouldn't be hard to mention why he is absent. Especially if the actor is just on vacation or something. Anyways hopefully he comes back soon.😊
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Well the same way they neglect to mention a lot of things on the show and think that the fans don't notice.😕 To me I always find it sloppy on the writers parts.😡 I get that it is a daily show and that some things you have to over look things. But it wouldn't be hard to mention why he is absent. Especially if the actor is just on vacation or something. Anyways hopefully he comes back soon.😊

You are right.I hope they bring Kaka back in the show soon.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
It seems Devraj Indra & Swarnlekha love hate story is going to start.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
I liked how Dhairya assured Santoshi that he is with her.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Madhu puts a condition before Sindoori & tells her if she agrees she will let hee stay at their house.Madhu orderes Sindoori to upset Santoshi so much that she leave this house.Sindoori thinks anything is fair in love & war & agrees to Madhu's condition.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Madhu tells something to Sindoori which was muted.God now I am really worried for Santoshi.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
If Madhu succeeds in her plan & Dhairya ends up believing that Sindoori is Santoshi then Santoshi will be heart broken then Dhairya will have to repent for his miatake & apologize to Santoshi.