Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I liked last scene of the epi when Pratap came & sat by his mother's feet.Pratap in regret mood said "It is all happening bcoz of me bcoz my mistake I have done big mistake" 😭
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Haha nothing beats that party slap scene in my opinion. You know it is funny you mention that Dhairya and Ankur are alike, because they kind of are. I mean the flower clothing, the don't give a damn attitude, the closeness with Madhu.

Lilke you said Oci Ankur is the new Dhairya for Madhu 😆
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Ujjwal was thinking of trying to take advantage if the fight btwn Dhairya & Ankur.He went to Ankur & said ok he is your uncle but he shouldnt have raised his hand at you I regard you nephew from my heart Dhairya & Santoshi didnt do anything in their life beforec they can make you out of this house you throw them out of the house.Ujjwal 😡

Well Ujjwal has always been this way. But ya I was pissed when he said that.😡
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Ankur calls Madhu mom 😆.Madhu says "I really feel like you are really my son".New Mumma Bablu duo.Mumma Bablu chitchat sessions 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail

That was a cute scene.😃 With Ankur in the house are they going to put Sairya romance on hold indefinitely? 😕 Maybe they will have a SR on the year anniversary of the show. It is looking like that at this rate.

Do you remember Oci Ayaz jokingly said in his interview that we would wait for next year valentine day? So I think next yr we will get Sairya SR 😆
oceanus85 thumbnail
Okay so I have to comment on today's episode. How could Ankur make Santoshi get hurt like that?😕 I think he targeted Santoshi because he was like my mother was targeted and she was innocent but nobody cared. So here he thought to do the same with Santoshi. Why can't he just may Pratap pay. Also why the CV's went down this route. I knew they were going to ruin things and I was right.😕😡 Ankur and Maabhi are on one team and everyone else the other. Ankur is going to spend each episode torment family members until we are annoyed with him and want him off our screen.🤢 I still like him, but I can see his whole act being redundant. Again a fail on the CV's part for taking an interesting character and ruining him.😡😕🤢 I honestly am not looking forward to this track at all. I hope they show us lots of Sairya romance so I can overlook them ruining Ankur. I am not sure how I wanted this track to play out but I can tell you this right now is definitely not it.👎🏼

Side note, did you notice that Ankur is calling Madhu mom. Ankur got an instant family.😆 You know Symphony I am worried what CV's will do to Ankur's character. I mean they can make him do all sorts of horrible things. What if he tries to force himself on Santoshi?😲 I wouldn't put it past the CV's to show us that kind of crap so that Dhairya murders Ankur.
oceanus85 thumbnail
Did you notice the precap was different from the episode? They made it seem like no one was home when Santoshi got hurt.
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Did you notice the precap was different from the episode? They made it seem like no one was home when Santoshi got hurt.

Yes I noticed it.Cvs & their manmarziyaan.They made it look like Dhairya was going to be helpless with no one at home. 😆
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Okay so I have to comment on today's episode. How could Ankur make Santoshi get hurt like that?😕 I think he targeted Santoshi because he was like my mother was targeted and she was innocent but nobody cared. So here he thought to do the same with Santoshi. Why can't he just may Pratap pay. Also why the CV's went down this route. I knew they were going to ruin things and I was right.😕😡 Ankur and Maabhi are on one team and everyone else the other. Ankur is going to spend each episode torment family members until we are annoyed with him and want him off our screen.🤢 I still like him, but I can see his whole act being redundant. Again a fail on the CV's part for taking an interesting character and ruining him.😡😕🤢 I honestly am not looking forward to this track at all. I hope they show us lots of Sairya romance so I can overlook them ruining Ankur. I am not sure how I wanted this track to play out but I can tell you this right now is definitely not it.👎🏼

Side note, did you notice that Ankur is calling Madhu mom. Ankur got an instant family.😆 You know Symphony I am worried what CV's will do to Ankur's character. I mean they can make him do all sorts of horrible things. What if he tries to force himself on Santoshi?😲 I wouldn't put it past the CV's to show us that kind of crap so that Dhairya murders Ankur.

Yes you are right.Poor Santoshi every time she is the only one who gets hurt the most 😭.Yes Oci I did notice Ankur calling Madhu his mom I posted abt it.I am worried too.Today Ankur mishbehaved with Santoshi to trouble her but what if he crossed all the limits? 😲.No please Cvs not this.I hope truth of Ankur's mother's killer come out soon.Ankur 🤢
oceanus85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Do you remember Oci Ayaz jokingly said in his interview that we would wait for next year valentine day? So I think next yr we will get Sairya SR 😆

I do recall that interview. I feel like that is way to long. But November 30 which is when I believe the show started is more reasonable. Or maybe it will be sooner. Who knows. They haven't even had proper romance. Maybe this is all us fans get.😕