Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

After many days Dhairya recalled that he has his business to take care of. 🤣

Dhairya and his business.🤣 What is his business anyway?
oceanus85 thumbnail

And what abt what Narad said ?that there is some evil power behind the problems in Santoshi's house.Narad said we should do investigation. 😕 What evil power? Kranti Maa 😆

Do they mean Ankur is the evil power? I hope not.😕
oceanus85 thumbnail
I don't like the way things are going Symphony.😕 I feel like they are going to ruin Ankur.😡 Too bad, he could have been a very interesting character. Maybe they decided to ruin him/turn him negative because fans like us were loving him more than Dhairya. So they were like we can't have the cameo upstage the male lead.😕 CV's we still like Dhairya and love Sairya. But we love Ankur too. There is a lot to work with there, do not make him into another typical villian. That to when he does not need to be.👎🏼
oceanus85 thumbnail

Ankur was listening the same "Gulaabo" song that Dhairya always listens.Ankur is so like his Uncle Dhairya. 🤣

Your right he was listening to that song in one episode. See Dhairya your nephew wants to be like you. You should give him a chance.
oceanus85 thumbnail

Madhuri,Daksha & Seshnath were busy in preprations to welcome their sweet guest Sweety.Tinnuwa asked Dadi is any festival today? Dadi said "For these greedy ppl every day that brings them profit is a festival for them" 😆

😆

Word Count: 0

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Do they mean Ankur is the evil power? I hope not.😕

Same doubt came into my mind.I too hope its not Ankur 😭
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

I don't like the way things are going Symphony.😕 I feel like they are going to ruin Ankur.😡 Too bad, he could have been a very interesting character. Maybe they decided to ruin him/turn him negative because fans like us were loving him more than Dhairya. So they were like we can't have the cameo upstage the male lead.😕 CV's we still like Dhairya and love Sairya. But we love Ankur too. There is a lot to work with there, do not make him into another typical villian. That to when he does not need to be.👎🏼

You are right ppl started liking Ankur & to develope sympathy for him since he lost his mother & was desperately trying to find the murderer.They would have seen it as a danger for the male lead so they decided to make Ankur negative.I recall Modsji's comment " suddenly Ankur was made negative on the spot" (in that court drama epi).On the spot 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Now I know where Madhu was all night.She went to Kranti Maa's ashram.Why didnt Sairya go Kranti Maa's ashram? Thats the first place they should have gone in search of Madhu.They know how big devotee is Madhu of Krant Maa 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Pratap was watching all Ankur Sairya drama & when Dhairya slapped Ankur Pratap was like good Dhairya beat him more 😆
shivi808 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What!!! Dhairya slapped Ankur???
Di I haven't watched episode till now.. 😔

I was so tired yesterday so I slept..