Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I dont understand.No one is showing sympathy for Ankue not even our Santoshi who usually thinks of everyone.She never said to Ankur that whatever happened to your mother was wrong you were deprived of your family& all.It dosent suit Santoshi.Santoshi is worried abt Madhu & Pratap & abt uniting them but what abt Ankur & his mother 😭
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
After many days Dhairya recalled that he has his business to take care of. 🤣
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Whats this new drama of Guddu Sweety's love story? 😕
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Kaki said dont start new drama.Madhu said whats new in this? Drama happens in this house everyday 🤣

🤣 Leave it to Madhu to say things like they are.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
And what abt what Narad said ?that there is some evil power behind the problems in Santoshi's house.Narad said we should do investigation. 😕 What evil power? Kranti Maa 😆
oceanus85 thumbnail

Except that Ankur saying bad things abt Santoshi I find his antics chidish 😆.Papa Pratap,Chacha Dhairya,Santoshi chachi,Dadi 😆.I love his attitude.The way he kissed Dhairya's curled fist when Dhairya was abt to punch him & Santoshi stopped him 😆

Haha Ankur kissing Dhairya's fist was hilarious.😆 Haha Ankur being all sweet sweet with his Chacha instead of his Chachi.🤣
oceanus85 thumbnail

Janardan's red kurti was nice 😊.Daksha taunted him called him Rani Roopmati. 😆.

Poor Janardan.😔 What did that man do in his last lifetime to be stuck with a wife like Daksha?😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Madhuri,Daksha & Seshnath were busy in preprations to welcome their sweet guest Sweety.Tinnuwa asked Dadi is any festival today? Dadi said "For these greedy ppl every day that brings them profit is a festival for them" 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Ankur was listening the same "Gulaabo" song that Dhairya always listens.Ankur is so like his Uncle Dhairya. 🤣
oceanus85 thumbnail

I dont understand.No one is showing sympathy for Ankue not even our Santoshi who usually thinks of everyone.She never said to Ankur that whatever happened to your mother was wrong you were deprived of your family& all.It dosent suit Santoshi.Santoshi is worried abt Madhu & Pratap & abt uniting them but what abt Ankur & his mother 😭

That is what I said in my post. No sympathy for Ankur or the fact that Pratap murdered his mother. Santoshi is instead worried about Madhu and Pratap.😕 It goes against her character. I hope soon she softens towards Ankur. Again it is the CV's and their illogical thinking.😡😕🤢 In the naag panchami track Santoshi was crucified. Here murder and infidelity occurred and no one is even batting an eyelash.😕 Do the CV's not see this?