Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

OK New promo link Shivi is talking abt https://youtu.be/H0PL58E7msA

Thanks for the link. 😊
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Oh now I understood Ankur is doing all this so he can have fight with Dhairya chachu & get the chance to show his six pack abs 😆

Symphony with him living at Mishra house the chances of him being shirtless have increased exponentially. 😃 At least we might see his biceps if not him shirtless. But I want jealousy. Not just him shirtless randomly. I guess I will have to take what I can get. I am curious to see what happens in this track. I hope cv's don't continue to do cheap tricks as you called them symphony moving forward.
oceanus85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivi808

I was watching telly top up.. Santoshi is wearing some plaster kind of thing on her hand.
Dhairya was little bit worried for her..
Ratan said that basically Ankur wants Dhairya to loose patience and to harm him..
But Santoshi is getting his intentions.. So made Dhairya understand the situation.. Becoz
Dhairya is not liking someone to say lablahblah about his wife..

Why does he want Dhairya to hurt him? Just to get under his skin and trouble him? Well I am glad Santoshi gets him. Hopefully she will make him good again.
oceanus85 thumbnail
I am not really sure what to say about today's episode. I was laughing, angry, confused and so much more.😆 Dhairya doesn't want to get involved in Madhu, Pratap and Ankur's problems. But of course Santoshi is a mahan and wants to solve everyone's problems.😕 Haha Dhairya was worried about his business.😆 Madhu was praying to Kraanti Maa.😆 Now we know why she is being nice to Ankur. She has replaced Dhairya with Ankur.😕 Pratap is on a business call and Ankur turns up the tv to annoy him. I loved this scene simply because Ankur called Pratap Papa, Kaki as Dadi, Dhairya as Chacha ji and Santoshi as Chachi ji. We wanted him to call Dhairya Chacha and here we got all the family members.😆 Ankur knows how to push Dhairya's buttons. Notice how Santoshi was callilng Ankur as Ankur ji Symphony? Interesting. Then Madhu reveals that Pratap killed Ankur's mother.😲 Okay this is where I was confused and angry. How does Ujwal know Pratap killed Ankur's mother? Secondly, such a big secret and they made it seem like it was nothing.😕 I thought the family would not find out for awhile. Also where was Kaka during this revelation?😕 The family was so cavalier about Pratap committing murder.😡😕 They are saying Ankur is here for money and how bad he is.😡 Yet Pratap is getting sympathy.😕 Ankur didn't do anything wrong. Pratap did. Even Madhu has done nothing wrong in this regard. What is wrong with the CV's? Where they smoking something? Also what is with this Sweety/Guddu storyline? Why did they make her related to Madhu? They have barely had scenes?😕 Sairya have a scene. Dhairya says I love you.😃 Loved when he said that. But not gonna lie I am disappointed with Sairya scenes. They act like friends more than husband and wife. Where is the romance? Not even a conversation about all that happened before when he found out the naag panchami truth. That is just null and void.😕 Basically they are back to being husband and wife and all is forgotten and forgiven.😕 Madhu makes Pratap sign business papers and threatens him. What is going to happen in the future? In the meantime she makes Pratap move out of their room.😆 Kaki and Santoshi tell Madhu to think before doing anything drastic. Again her husband cheated on her had a kid with this woman and killed this woman and her moving him out of their room is problematic?😕 Seriously they are lucky that is all she is doing. What the hell? Also Santoshi Maa has no problem with Pratap's actions? She basically shunned Santoshi when she lied to get Dhairya during the naag panchami track, but with Pratap nothing.😕 Santoshi thinks to help Madhu and Pratap. Again why?😕 Do you see how many confused emoticons I have here Symphony? I am not sure what to expect with this track. On a side note, I am loving Ankur's attitude. Khushank is killing it.👏 Although I am not loving him being a jerk or making Santoshi get hurt.😡 I hope he comes around real soon. It makes no sense for him to be bad to anyone but Pratap. This track Pratap should be the villain or the one everyone is throwing stones at. I can't believe no one has sympathy for Ankur.😭 Say what you want about Madhu at least she brought him to the house. Though selfishly, no one else knows her motives. The precap - Santoshi slips on the banana peel.😆 Dhairya sees her and screams Santoshi. Ankur why are you hurting Santoshi?😡 The only good thing to come of this is Sairya scenes and a loving Dhairya taking care of and worrying about Santoshi.😊
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Kaki said dont start new drama.Madhu said whats new in this? Drama happens in this house everyday 🤣
SymphonyStar thumbnail
My Kranti Maa is back.Namami Kranti Maa. 😆.How I wished they play jai jai kranti maa aarti when Madhu was praying infront of Kranti Maa's big photo. 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Except that Ankur saying bad things abt Santoshi I find his antics chidish 😆.Papa Pratap,Chacha Dhairya,Santoshi chachi,Dadi 😆.I love his attitude.The way he kissed Dhairya's curled fist when Dhairya was abt to punch him & Santoshi stopped him 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Seshnath's dialog for Sharmilee "apna chuhiya jaisa muh leke jaake kone mein dubak jao"/take your mice like face & go & hide in a corner. 🤣
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Janardan's red kurti was nice 😊.Daksha taunted him called him Rani Roopmati. 😆.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Even I found that weird Ujjwal was so sure that Pratap killed Ankur's mother 😕.How can you be so sure. 😆