Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Ankur is Karela pie now 😭 😆

Haha karela pie.😆 Nice one. So sad.😭
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This Tripathi family is so wierd.When t Santoshi was put in jail they protested did drama & day before yest epi they were happy & giving attention to Sweety madam.They forgot Santoshi. 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Pls Pls Pls Cvs dont ruin our Ankur.Please.
oceanus85 thumbnail

You know my thoughts Oci.I want them to make Ankur possitive again.Want to see Santoshi symphthzing with him,Ankur apologizing to Sairya & Santoshi telling him they didnt use him & didnt want to harm him in any way.Also some cute scenes btwn him & Kaka-Kaki but Cvs 😭

I want exactly what you want.😊 But we know these CV's they have something else in mind always.🤢 All we can do is hope. I just feel like it will get boring if each episode he torments Sairya and Pratap. Well I am okay with him tormenting Pratap he killed his mother. But I don't want each episode for him to get in Sairya's way. But I have a feeling that is what they will do. I am not sure why they can't create more balanced characters. Ankur to me is not meant to be the villain. Grey yes but not a villian. So don't make him one CV's. Show him being angry and maybe a jerk initially, but then he breaks down when he is alone. Him and Santoshi talk. I feel like Santoshi will be the one to get to him. Honestly if the ruin Ankur I will be pissed. I hope because he is related to the Mishra's that they eventually show him some love. I mean he is Kaka and Kaki's grandson. Also Santoshi can forgive and help everyone. So she better do the same for Ankur.
oceanus85 thumbnail

What abt this Sindoori? Is she gone forever? 😕

That is what I asked in my earlier post. Is she gone for good. I guess we will see if she is really gone in the next few episodes. I guess she served her purpose. She told what she knows. She is not needed anymore. I have to say if she is gone for good, that was a very anti-climactic departure. I mean she was on everyday and in our faces dominating the story and then like that she calmly goes to jail. No slap no nothing for almost ruining Santoshi's and Dhairya's life?😕
Edited by oceanus85 - 8 years ago
oceanus85 thumbnail

This Tripathi family is so wierd.When t Santoshi was put in jail they protested did drama & day before yest epi they were happy & giving attention to Sweety madam.They forgot Santoshi. 😆

Well they have always been weird. They work against Santoshi when it suits them and then are with her as her "family" when she is really in trouble.😕
oceanus85 thumbnail

Pls Pls Pls Cvs dont ruin our Ankur.Please.

Haha the CV's don't care about our pleading. I don't even think they know how much Ankur has become a fan favorite. I am beginning to think if the CV's know anything about what the fans want.😆
Edited by oceanus85 - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Gaumata was happy that Santoshi was proved innocent.I like Gaumata's happy face. 😃
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Remember Oci how we used to get irritated at Dhairya's flower printed t shirt Ankur was also wearing flowery suit at the party 😆.Uncle Dhairya's influence on nephew Ankur 😉.I remember Santoshi telling Dhairya likes flowers.Remember that scene where Santoshi put flowers on the dresser when Dhairya was sleeping. 😊.Ankur also brought flowers when he wanted to meet Sindoori 😆