Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Maybe they are trying to show Ankur show them what his mother had to bear.He was badmouthing Santoshi again called her prostitute.Maybe he was angry that ppl used to raise finger at his mother's respect.
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
SymphonyStar thumbnail
I have to say this Sindoori is cool girl πŸ˜† So much happened but she didnt look that worried or scared abt going to jail.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Why do I feel like Ankur will trouble Mishra family members.His focus will be on Pratap & Sairya πŸ˜•
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Oci? See your Ankur have come to Mishra house again.Madhu gave him guest room to stay.She says he will stay there from today.It means more trouble for Sairya .Will he try & break Sairya's relationship?
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG!!! Today's episode was amazing.πŸ˜ƒ So much happened. Sindoori went to jail.πŸ‘ Like you said Symphony she seemed pretty calm about going to jail. I wonder if that is the last we will see of her? Sindoori also tells Ankur that Pratap is the one who killed his mother.😲 That was quick. Glad they did not drag that out. Madhu has a meltdown.😭 I felt bad for her. She was genuinely sad. That is the first time we have seen Madhu so vulnerable. I guess this is karma Maabhi. I didn't like when Santoshi was like don't get so upset, or something like that. πŸ˜• I was like "ah she just found out her husband cheated on her years ago and had a love child." "I think that warrants her being in a rage." Also what is with this seizure inducing music they play when the word divorce comes up?πŸ˜• They played it yesterday too at the jail cell when Sindoori asked Santoshi to sign the divorce papers. Not feeling that.πŸ˜† Also why does Pratap have to go to Ujwal's room?πŸ˜• They have this big house. Also I love how Madhu wasn't buying any of Pratap's crap.πŸ‘πŸΌ We get a cute but short lived Sairya scene.πŸ˜ƒ I want more from these two. Anyways Madhu disappears and Sairya look for her. Next day we see Madhu and Ankur meet. Madhu now knows Pratap murdered Ankur's mother.😲 Ankur wants his father's name, house and family and asks Madhu if she can give him that. Pratap drinks and cries for Madhu. He hugs her photo.πŸ˜† Ankur comes to the house with Madhu. I was like yay Ankur is moving into the house.πŸ˜ƒ He looked like a kid listening to his headphones. I love his facial expressions and attitude. I just love him.☺️ Anyways my happiness was short lived as I know Ankur will cause problems in the house.😭 Which makes me mad.😑 He is the one who got the short end of the stick and yet he is being made to be the villain.πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ He wants what is his, and is willing to not reveal the truth about Pratap. The precap - Why Ankur do you have to say these dialogues to our Santoshi? πŸ˜• Also he gets slapped again.🀒 I guess there will be no jealousy track here.😭😑 Just Sairya against Ankhu or whatever variation of Ankur and Madhu's name you like. Disappointed in you CV's.πŸ˜‘πŸ€’πŸ˜•πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ So much for my sweet scenes.πŸ˜• More negativity, but this time with my cutie pie Ankur being bad.😭
oceanus85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Oci? See your Ankur have come to Mishra house again.Madhu gave him guest room to stay.She says he will stay there from today.It means more trouble for Sairya .Will he try & break Sairya's relationship?

I know I am so happy as I just posted. But he will cause trouble and be made to be the villian. Maybe he will try and break Sairya by getting close to Santoshi. Haha and we return to the jealousy track. I don't want the same cliched track of couple against yet another "villian". Make it interesting CV's. I want Santoshi to make Ankur realize she is not his enemy. I want him to come around. I bet the CV's will make him a villian and then he will realize what he is doing is wrong and leave and apologize to Sairya or something lame like that. I want Santoshi to see through his facade and see that he is hurt and he softens to her. Then I want some jealousy and some bonding. Like Ankur helping Kaka or Kaki. I hope he is not all bad. How is this track going to end I wonder? So many questions and not answers. What are your thoughts Symphony?

oceanus85 thumbnail

Why do I feel like Ankur will trouble Mishra family members.His focus will be on Pratap & Sairya πŸ˜•

He most certainly will target Pratap and unfortunately Sairya too.😭
oceanus85 thumbnail

Precap- Ankur taunts Dhairya.He says to Santoshi why do you bear hushband like him who can put his wife's respect at stake to know the truth.Santoshi says the man you are talking abt is the reason I am here today.Ankur says once a woman's respect gets stained then it dosent go for them(outsiders) you will be prostitute.Dhairya slaps Ankur. 😑 What these Cvs are planning to show? huh?

God knows what the CV's have in mind. It better be good. If they ruin my Ankur baby I will go to the Naigon set and beat them up myself.πŸ˜† I want my sweet Ankur back. I have to say though for Khushank it must be enjoyable to play this character. I wish they would make Dhairya interesting like this. I guess when your the hero your a bit bland. But it doesn't have to be that way.
oceanus85 thumbnail

Maybe they are trying to show Ankur show them what his mother had to bear.He was badmouthing Santoshi again called her prostitute.Maybe he was angry that ppl used to raise finger at his mother's respect.

He is just angry. But why shouldn't he be? His mom probably did get ridiculed. I mean there has to be a reason he said that dialogue. Anyways I am not sure if I am going to enjoy the scenes in Mishra house with Ankur or not. I don't want to start disliking him.πŸ˜•πŸ˜­ Maybe if they balance some good a and grey scenes I can enjoy him. But if they plan to make him purely negative I will not.
SymphonyStar thumbnail
You know my thoughts Oci.I want them to make Ankur possitive again.Want to see Santoshi symphthzing with him,Ankur apologizing to Sairya & Santoshi telling him they didnt use him & didnt want to harm him in any way.Also some cute scenes btwn him & Kaka-Kaki but Cvs 😭