Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Oci nice profile pic.Dhairya hug Santoshi from back.Oh that whole Santoshi imagine herself with Dhairya sir scene was awesome & the song Sanam re Sanam re.I remember in that scene Dhairya called Santoshi princess & said I would never trouble my princess 😆.Santoshi's imagination 😆
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

How I wanted to mention this but I keep forgetting it.I want someone like Devki madam who had beaten Santoshi in the jail to beat Sindoori. 😈

Yes, now that they know that Sindoori is a horrible person who sent Santoshi who was innocent to jail I want them to beat her. Now that would be an awesome can't miss scene.😊
oceanus85 thumbnail

Will Ankur go to jail to asks Sindoori who killed his mother? Will Sindoori tell him the truth? or will she again make deal ? to get her out of there then she will tell. 😕

I could totally see that happening.😕 God this Sindoori will never go away.😡 How are they going to get rid of her character? I hope Ankur tells Sindoori to take a hike. I mean he seems like a smart guy. He has to know, no scratch that he knows, that Sindoori is a manipulator. Or he makes a deal with her only to double cross her. Again this whole thing could be solved if someone watched the cctv footage.😆
oceanus85 thumbnail

Hey Oci nice profile pic.Dhairya hug Santoshi from back.Oh that whole Santoshi imagine herself with Dhairya sir scene was awesome & the song Sanam re Sanam re.I remember in that scene Dhairya called Santoshi princess & said I would never trouble my princess 😆.Santoshi's imagination 😆

Thanks. I wanted to use a different picture but it was too big and didn't fit when I tried to crop it so I used this one. I loved that fantasy scene. I want to see Sairya like that for real. They have not had that kind of full on romance yet. I want to see full on romantic scenes after this track. If not with Sairya then at least one or two of those scenes can be between Sankur.😆 Haha Dhairya saying he would never trouble his princess. Seems like something he always says. He is like "Santoshi I will never trouble you again." Two minutes later he is yelling at her.😆 On a total side note, you know who needs to get a hair cut and freshen himself up, Ayaz. What happened to him changing his hairstyle every few weeks like in the beginning of the show? I also think he was a bit skinnier early on in the show. Or maybe it is the hair. I mean look at Ankur he looks so sharp. although I could do with the floral jackets. But he looks sharp. Dhairya better watch out or nephew Ankur is going to show him up.😉
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Thanks. I wanted to use a different picture but it was too big and didn't fit when I tried to crop it so I used this one. I loved that fantasy scene. I want to see Sairya like that for real. They have not had that kind of full on romance yet. I want to see full on romantic scenes after this track. If not with Sairya then at least one or two of those scenes can be between Sankur.😆 Haha Dhairya saying he would never trouble his princess. Seems like something he always says. He is like "Santoshi I will never trouble you again." Two minutes later he is yelling at her.😆 On a total side note, you know who needs to get a hair cut and freshen himself up, Ayaz. What happened to him changing his hairstyle every few weeks like in the beginning of the show? I also think he was a bit skinnier early on in the show. Or maybe it is the hair. I mean look at Ankur he looks so sharp. although I could do with the floral jackets. But he looks sharp. Dhairya better watch out or nephew Ankur is going to show him up.😉

I used to love his different hairstyle now it same since 2 month I think.You are right he looked skinnier then now he gained little weight if my observation is correct. 😆.Ankur is so well built.Dhairya should join the gym where his nephew goes.A push ups challenge btwn Uncle & Nephew would be treat for us fans 😆
oceanus85 thumbnail

I used to love his different hairstyle now it same since 2 month I think.You are right he looked skinnier then now he gained little weight if my observation is correct. 😆.Ankur is so well built.Dhairya should join the gym where his nephew goes.A push ups challenge btwn Uncle & Nephew would be treat for us fans 😆

Yes, I too enjoyed his ever changing hairstyles. I used to joke that he was the girl of the show. You are right he was a bit skinnier then. Ankur is in a league of his own. His body is amazing.Too bad we don't get to see it. 😆 I would love to see a push up challenge between uncle and nephew. Hell even a scene where they go for a jog and Dhairya is dying and out of breath and Ankur is all like chacha do you give up? Haha Dhairya being a bhuda in front of Ankur despite the fact that there is not a huge age gap. 😆 Santoshi amused at the guys antics. I actually think it would be awesome if they showed a relationship between the two. I think it would be so cute for Ankur to call Dhairya chacha. Also what would be cute is Ankur teasing Dhairya about Santoshi and being extra nice to Santoshi thus making Dhairya jealous of his own nephew and Santoshi being amused that Dhairya is jealous. Even saying things like Ankur is so sweet? etc. So many possibilities. Totally random but could you imagine Ankur lifting Santoshi up? She would be as light as a tissue box for him.
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Yes, I too enjoyed his ever changing hairstyles. I used to joke that he was the girl of the show. You are right he was a bit skinnier then. Ankur is in a league of his own. His body is amazing.Too bad we don't get to see it. 😆 I would love to see a push up challenge between uncle and nephew. Hell even a scene where they go for a jog and Dhairya is dying and out of breath and Ankur is all like chacha do you give up? Haha Dhairya being a bhuda in front of Ankur despite the fact that there is not a huge age gap. 😆 Santoshi amused at the guys antics. I actually think it would be awesome if they showed a relationship between the two. I think it would be so cute for Ankur to call Dhairya chacha. Also what would be cute is Ankur teasing Dhairya about Santoshi and being extra nice to Santoshi thus making Dhairya jealous of his own nephew and Santoshi being amused that Dhairya is jealous. Even saying things like Ankur is so sweet? etc. So many possibilities. Totally random but could you imagine Ankur lifting Santoshi up? She would be as light as a tissue box for him.

You & your imaginations Oci 😆 & imagine they play this song "Main kya karu raam mujhe buddha mil gaya" 😆.Ankur & his body 😆.Ankur lifting Santoshi & Dhairya burning with jealousy what a scene it would be 🤣
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
oceanus85 thumbnail

You & your imaginations Oci 😆 & imagine they play this song "Main kya karu raam mujhe buddha mil gaya" 😆.Ankur & his body 😆.Ankur lifting Santoshi & Dhairya burning with jealousy what a scene it would be 🤣

Yes I have an overactive imagination. The cv's do not give us these type of fun scenes so what is one to do. 😆 in regards to the song. That would be a great scene of Ankur picked up Santoshi and Dhairya saw. I mean look how disturbed he was when Santoshi waved at him. He forgot to go to his meeting. 😆 So having six pack Ankur touching his wife would send him over the edge. God I wish that could happen. I can see it now. I should calm down otherwise I will get disappointed when the cv's do nothing of the sort. 😭 I feel like Santoshi is to goody goody for them to make her be in a compromising position with Ankur. Yet Dhairya can be all sorts of inappropriate with Sindoori. 😕 But then again he had Riya staying in the house when he was married to Santoshi so I guess this isn't much of a stretch. 😆
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Madhu accepted Ankur.She brought Ankur to Mishra house. 🤣
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Precap- Ankur taunts Dhairya.He says to Santoshi why do you bear hushband like him who can put his wife's respect at stake to know the truth.Santoshi says the man you are talking abt is the reason I am here today.Ankur says once a woman's respect gets stained then it dosent go for them(outsiders) you will be prostitute.Dhairya slaps Ankur. 😡 What these Cvs are planning to show? huh?