Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Sindoori and her overdone face. 😆

Honestly, when I see Sindoori on screen that is what I notice first. How much makeup she is is wearing. I get that Madhu too wears a lot of makeup but I think with Sindoori she wears brighter colors. I don't know why they make these actresses wear so much makeup. It looks tacky. Not to mention who wears that much during the day? I get a party or wedding scene, but not eating breakfast. They would look so much better if they toned it down. I remember in the early days on the show Ratan had minimal makeup and she looked really good. I think she looks better with a more simple look. So simple makeup, jewelry and clothes. Hence why I liked her look post the black saree scene. Her hair was straightened, her makeup was minimal as was her jewelry. Remember when in that bedroom scene she was wearing all those bangles?😆 Maybe they need to hire a new makup, hair and wardrobe person. I have seen shows were they actually live in the village and they make them look nicer. I think Ratan is pretty in a cute way and they don't do justice in terms of her character looking pretty. Anyways I have had this rant before. Nothing new. I keep saying it, CV's keep doing whatever they want.😕😡
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Today they played instrumental version of that lullaby that I like so much. 😊.Santoshi maa & Santoshi's bond so cute.Santoshi maa said I cant bless you with my powers but I bless you from my heart. 😊
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Thank God Devi Laxmi & Devi Paravati found the flowers at Swarnrekha's palace garden blossoming in their observation.They told Santoshi maa abt it.Santoshi maa said they should inform Yamdev abt it.I didnt understand why inform Yamdev not Brahmdev first? I get that Yamdev is doing his research of finding that powers begind the new trouble in devlok but they should first tell it to Brahmdev.
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
oceanus85 thumbnail

Also what happened to Cctvs? Sindoori was loudly saying to Pratap not whispering that she would keep her mouth shut abt his truth. 😕

I know they keep forgetting Cctv's and then conveniently remembering about them.😕 Like when the whole naag panchami thing happened they talked about it a lot and then when Dhairya and Santoshi were working together they watched footage. But why Dhairya didn't think to watch the footage when he lost the chip is beyond me.😕 Also why didn't he watch footage of Pratap and Sindoori talking to find out what they were hiding? Clearly the CV's were not thinking when they decided to introduce the topic of cctv's. They only talk about it when it suits the track and then forget about it. As an audience member I have to roll my eyes. Especially when your talking about people going to jail and being accused of prostitution. You don't think to look at the footage that records everything in the house. But for stupid naag panchami track Santoshi plotted with Kaka to watch that footage.😕
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Oci our attention didnt went to one direction that is Ankur would enjoy Dhairya marry Sindoori drama not bcoz he wants ro take revenge from Sairya but also for the fact that it is going to happen on the day of Madhu Pratap marriage anniversary of course his feelings would be like it should have been his mom's place in that house which is given to Madhu.Ankur would love to see SinDha marriage clash with Madhu Pratap marriage anniversary party & ruin it in a way.
oceanus85 thumbnail

Oci our attention didnt went to one direction that is Ankur would enjoy Dhairya marry Sindoori drama not bcoz he wants ro take revenge from Sairya but also for the fact that it is going to happen on the day of Madhu Pratap marriage anniversary of course his feelings would be like it should have been his mom's place in that house which is given to Madhu.Ankur would love to see SinDha marriage clash with Madhu Pratap marriage anniversary party & ruin it in a way.

Yes he seemed amused by the whole situation in the precap. Probably happy that SinDha marriage will ruin his papa's marriage anniversary.😆 I am really curious to see what takes place after the anniversary episode.
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Yes he seemed amused by the whole situation in the precap. Probably happy that SinDha marriage will ruin his papa's marriage anniversary.😆 I am really curious to see what takes place after the anniversary episode.

😆 Papa Pratap 😆.Ujjwal Chachu. 😆
oceanus85 thumbnail

😆 Papa Pratap 😆.Ujjwal Chachu. 😆

I want Ankur to call Dhairya as Dhairya Chachu.😆 But then call Santoshi as Santoshi ji.😆 I mean if Ankur wants to annoy Dhairya, then all he needs to do is flirt with Santoshi and sport his six packs.😆 That is why him being in an accident post leaving the anniversary party would be great because when he gets hurt and has to stay at the Mishra house and nurse Santoshi takes care of him and we get a shirtless scene.😆
oceanus85 thumbnail
I know this is out of the blue, but I was thinking about this watching today's episode. Why does Santoshi love Dhairya so much? I can see why he loves her. She is sweet and has always been so good to him taking care of his needs. Not to mention she literally made him walk again when he was paralyzed. Yet, I can't understand her logic for loving him. He was a jerk before marriage, after marriage and only came around when he was paralyzed but then again turned into a jerk when the naag panchami truth came out. Now he is marrying Sindoori. (I know he is doing it for Santoshi, but still there has got to be a better option ie) cctv footage) I just feel like he always falls short of being a good husband. Like he doesn't value or appreciate Santoshi like she does him. What grand gesture as he done for her? I mean I guess he has defended her. But compared to what Santoshi has done for him he has done nothing. I wish they would make the character of Dhairya stronger. I felt like his character was much stronger in the old episodes. He had more attitude and didn't take crap from anyone. Now I feel like he is just Santoshi's husband.😆 I mean he has his moments. But for me purana wala Dhairya was more appealing. I wish they would infuse more of that in present day Dhairya. Could you imagine purana wala Dhairya talking to Sindoori?😆 Would love to see that.😊
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

I know this is out of the blue, but I was thinking about this watching today's episode. Why does Santoshi love Dhairya so much? I can see why he loves her. She is sweet and has always been so good to him taking care of his needs. Not to mention she literally made him walk again when he was paralyzed. Yet, I can't understand her logic for loving him. He was a jerk before marriage, after marriage and only came around when he was paralyzed but then again turned into a jerk when the naag panchami truth came out. Now he is marrying Sindoori. (I know he is doing it for Santoshi, but still there has got to be a better option ie) cctv footage) I just feel like he always falls short of being a good husband. Like he doesn't value or appreciate Santoshi like she does him. What grand gesture as he done for her? I mean I guess he has defended her. But compared to what Santoshi has done for him he has done nothing. I wish they would make the character of Dhairya stronger. I felt like his character was much stronger in the old episodes. He had more attitude and didn't take crap from anyone. Now I feel like he is just Santoshi's husband.😆 I mean he has his moments. But for me purana wala Dhairya was more appealing. I wish they would infuse more of that in present day Dhairya. Could you imagine purana wala Dhairya talking to Sindoori?😆 Would love to see that.😊

Oci when it comes to matter of love all logic fails 😆.Did you watch Saif Ali Khan's Lays chips ad? an old one where he says this word "Dillogical" Dil means heart so I think love is simply dillogical no other logics. 😉 😆 & also did you read "The nightingle & the rose" its famous story our mam explained that studious boy in the story thought love is not like subjects no logics so forget logic.I recalled Ayaan's intervview where Ratan said they go on logic we go on magic.Heart's magic 😆.You are right that old Dhairya would have been best to keep Sindoori away.Dhairya should have shown his attitude & his old Dhairya sir avtaar to Sindoori.Sindoori would have gotten scared for sure. 😆