Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SymphonyStar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Like you Oci I can wait to see that smug look wiped off from Sindoori's face.I would love more drama though like Dhairya slap Sindoori after police arrest her & if Santoshi slaps Sindoori I would enjoy that too. 😊
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Yest epi's emotionaly sweetest scene was of Kaka & Santoshi's.Kaka dosent care what world is saying or will say abt Santoshi.He trusts her more than himself.He is just sad that he is in a situation where he cant help her.I liked how Santoshi sweetly warned Kaka if she comes to house & sees them(Kaka & Kaki) not taking care of themselves then she will take class of them. 😊
oceanus85 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SymphonyStar

Oci do you remember a scene where Dhairya thinks/ imagines Santoshi cry & say Dhairya sir & also Dadi says what have you done with our Santoshiya? actually he imagines what Santoshi & Dadi's reaction will be if he marries Sindoori.I loved that scene.Atleast Cvs thought of showing us that 😊

Yes it was nice of the Cv's to show that. Although I wish they had a scene where Dhairya imagined Santoshi crying and maybe even slapping him when he tells her he is going to marry Sindoori. My overactive imagination working again.😆 My ultimate imagination scene would be for Dhairya to dream of Santoshi and Ankur. being romantic.🤣 Only in my dreams would that happen.😆
oceanus85 thumbnail

Like you Oci I can wait to see that smug look wiped off from Sindoori's face.I would love more drama though like Dhairya slap Sindoori after police arrest her & if Santoshi slaps Sindoori I would enjoy that too. 😊

Yes someone needs to slap Sindoori. She has not been slapped on the show yet right? I definitely think we will see more drama as the truth about Pratap will come out soon. Let's see how the CV's play the story out.
oceanus85 thumbnail

Remember Symphony the days when Dhairya was still a jerk and he would do something and Pratap would have that frustrated look on his face like roz roz is ghar ke ek naya tamasha?.Yes Oci I remember these kind of scene where Pratap used to get frustrated abt new drama in the house & yell at Dhairya.I used to enjoy it so much 😆

I can't believe that once upon a time ago Pratap was my hero on the show.😆 Now he is a cheater and a murderer. Never saw that coming. Although I guess that makes his character interesting. Sometimes on Indian shows a character like his could have easily been a stand in character who doesn't have much of a role, but now his character will be in the limelight when he is exposed.
oceanus85 thumbnail

I loved the part where Ankur is like "Samjhe Mr. Dhaiya" and shakes his head. Such style such attitude ⭐️.I like Ankur's style & attitude too 😊

Whatever happens I hope we get more of this Ankur.😊
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

Yes it was nice of the Cv's to show that. Although I wish they had a scene where Dhairya imagined Santoshi crying and maybe even slapping him when he tells her he is going to marry Sindoori. My overactive imagination working again.😆 My ultimate imagination scene would be for Dhairya to dream of Santoshi and Ankur. being romantic.🤣 Only in my dreams would that happen.😆

Dhairya imaginitaion of Sankur together romantically. 🤣
Edited by SymphonyStar - 8 years ago
oceanus85 thumbnail

Yeah I did notice that stand in.It was so funny 😆

I have occasionally noticed the stand ins on the show for other actors, but today they were showing the back of fake Dhairya so much and he was so much taller that I had to comment.😆 My question is why do they use stand ins so much. Even the on the location video for the anniversary scene shows a stand in for Sindoori. Is it just to give them a break while the cameras are not focused on them?😕
SymphonyStar thumbnail
Also what happened to Cctvs? Sindoori was loudly saying to Pratap not whispering that she would keep her mouth shut abt his truth. 😕
SymphonyStar thumbnail

Originally posted by: oceanus85

I can't believe that once upon a time ago Pratap was my hero on the show.😆 Now he is a cheater and a murderer. Never saw that coming. Although I guess that makes his character interesting. Sometimes on Indian shows a character like his could have easily been a stand in character who doesn't have much of a role, but now his character will be in the limelight when he is exposed.

Yeah he was our hero but now 😭 anways like you said his character will be in limlight. 😆