Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Ayesha066

Mostly its done to create hype and to attract DMG followers and also so that the cvs can keep all their options open.. A ray of hope that people might eventually see their favourite characters on screen brings a lot of TRP.. DMG as of now is nowhere connected however on popular demand and to increase TRP anything can be connected.. It remains to be seen how will they knit all the plots from DMG and still stay relevant with the current track if the actually bring its characters back.. And i can assure you if they bring the leads of DMG this forum is gonna get flooded with Old IF members..

@bold- Agree๐Ÿ˜†

@bold- couldn't agree more ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผtiming is key- where acceptance, appreciation for audience to empathise with what they are viewing is the substratum for success, consistency with clarity is required, making circumstances and characters complex is good writing but characters and circumstances appearing to be complex means inconsistent development & too many too soon could convolut everything, from the route of storytelling to creating labyrinth in the minds of audience (here there are already two sets of audience ๐Ÿ˜†)

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

@bold- couldn't agree more ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผtiming is key- where acceptance, appreciation for audience to empathise with what they are viewing is the substratum for success, consistency with clarity is required, making circumstances and characters complex is good writing but characters and circumstances appearing to be complex means inconsistent development & too many too soon could convolut everything, from the route of storytelling to creating labyrinth in the minds of audience (here there are already two sets of audience ๐Ÿ˜†)

I agree.. And if the third set enters this forum will become even more interesting..๐Ÿ˜† everyone will constantly be at loggerheads as to why certain couple is getting more screen time than the other and what not.. If that time arrives.. I'll be here sitting with a bucket of popcorn๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Purane viewers sab confused aur disappointed dikh rae hai forum me.. It's good you have a clean slate atleast you'll be able to digest whatever twist they bring up.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Yaa in Twitter too Poorane Viewers like ๐Ÿ˜ฒyeh kya horaha jo pehle tha voh sab yaade bhigad rahe hai .i don't know so no bother ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†for kuch bhi ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Ayesha066 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Yaa in Twitter too Poorane Viewers like ๐Ÿ˜ฒyeh kya horaha jo pehle tha voh sab yaade bhigad rahe hai .i don't know so no bother ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†for kuch bhi ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I envy you๐Ÿ˜†

MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: yvon

Thank you for the episodes. Haven t read the above but will do so tomorrow.

You're welcome, thanks for stopping by!

Thanks for refreshing our memories.. After all the confusion it is better to look what happened in Sanjivani 1 to understand the equation now..

Somehow the equation between Anjali and Juhi from previous season is lost.. Allthough i wonder has she completely forgotten it?

@Bold- This is the reason why I was confused. How has Anjali forgotten this?

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

Exceptionally well explained, outstanding synopsis smiley10

@bold- where Anjali's character was always rebellious with resentment competitive slant & jagged edges, this particular track is more of a creative flirting to spice & spin up the dynamics sinuously between earlier immensely popular actors & their iconic chemistry as characters for vending smiley39 tensile current with tumult emotions creating a questionable crevice, too far,too fast falling back too quickly where maintaining equilibrium & equation between them will be a constant conscious task.

Regarding the above...Based on what has and hasn't been shown so far, I don't know if the creative team for Sanjivani 2 is even making this a direct sequel to the earlier show. It doesn't feel like it. The continuity is confusing and a lot of details from Sanjivani canon aren't the same in this show, so I'm starting to think of S2 as a reboot of sorts. What exactly that even means...I don't know, haha. A mess. A "creative flirting" is probably an accurate way to describe it - twisting characterizations and changing things up for the new audience, while keeping the same names to bait the old audience. It works for some and not for others. I wanted to check this show out for the nostalgia characters, and I quickly figured out that I'm in the latter category.

About the Juhi versus Anjali issue...Sanjivani's Juhi/Anjali relationship was one of the purest dynamics and Anjali was around 8 years old when that show ended, I think, so if this is the exact same character, she would remember that sibling-type bond...I honestly feel like these characters only share the same names, that's it. Sanjivani 2's Juhi/Anjali relationship seems tainted purely for melodramatic reasons and it's clear that these "old characters" are being written in a new way to create drama and maintain a mystery to keep the audience coming back out of curiosity. Anything can happen, who knows.

731627 thumbnail

Producer of sanjavni told that sanjavni season 2 is not sequel of sanjavni 1 . Sanjavni 2 is third installation

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/150780518?tid=5103144

Here is link where producer told that sanjavni 2 is third installment

Edited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
Gori.90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

All speculations end..so Dr sid is shashank son this is CLR from today episode bcoz sid mom is hiding from shashank

Originally posted by: Tina9911

No one on general audience cares about old serial of 17 years ago or remembers or has time to write treatise on a soap they have better stuff to do in life

If this season appears interesting they'll watch if not goodbye ek ek point na unko yard hai na time hai yaad karney k liye ๐Ÿคฃ

They won't sit match point by pint achcha 17 year back aisa tha ab aisa kaisey today o will do dharna on Twitter ๐Ÿคฃ Bullshit ๐Ÿคฃ ppl have lives all are not idle ๐Ÿ˜‰ like dumb spamming on Twitter sid malhotra should block these annoying females

Thanks for stopping by. I definitely agree that people, including me, have lots of things to do in life! I also agree that the general audience is watching this show, most of them are probably unfamiliar with these characters and might not care about all those details...The channel and creatives of Sanjivani 2 will do whatever they want for TRPs, no matter what. The same thing happened with Dill Mill Gayye, too. They wanted old names and new audiences back then, and that's what they're doing again now.

But I have seen lots of people here and elsewhere online who are curious about the show that was on air 17 years ago. That's why I took some time to write this and specifically said, "For those who are curious..." at the top of my post. If people want to read about it, fine. If people don't want to read about it, that's fine, too. Peace.

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Thank u so much for giving information. Very much needed information and clearing about Dr shashank and Dr juhi relationship and clearing about what kind of Dr shashank character is

Certainly Dr shashank is not Canasova . If he had illegemate son then it was unintentional and certainly there is no love relationship between Dr juhi and Dr shashank

Dr shashank is very sensible character. He is not loose character

Dr shashank is best character in sanjavni

You're welcome, thanks for reading!

I wrote this post just to describe what the older show's characters and relationships were like, since there's a lot of confusion everywhere about the earlier Sanjivani. This new reboot is creating its own character backstories and dynamics that are disconnected from that...but who knows what twists the quest for TRPs will bring.

As for the Shashank and Juhi from Sanjivani... Sanjivani's Shashank was the furthest from "casanova" as a man can get. He married the only woman he fell in love with during his medical training days, stayed faithful to her throughout their years of estrangement (besides that one accidental thing which was written into the show probably for TRP reasons...), and stayed married to her throughout the entire run of the show. Sanjivani's Juhi admired Shashank like a disciple would revere her guru, she loved him like a young woman would love ...Sanjivani's Juhi loved Rahul, with all the pain and joy it brought her along the way - Shashank and Smriti both knew and understood that, and they supported Juhi through all of it!

Originally posted by: surabhi01

Producer of sanjavni told that sanjavni season 2 is not sequel of sanjavni 1 . Sanjavni 2 is third installation

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/150780518?tid=5103144

Here is link where producer told that sanjavni 2 is third installment

See, this is the problem I have with terms like "installment" being used like this. An installment is supposed to be part of something that comes in a sequence. Saying this show is the "third installment" should mean that it comes after Sanjivani AND Dill Mill Gayye. But according some definition that is certainly not in my dictionary, this third "installment" means that it's unconnected to everything, except the names of whichever characters they choose to bring in for TRPs. Good to know that this is going to be less connected to its namesake show than even DMG was! I can leave in peace now, haha!

Ayesha066 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MelodiousDreams

Regarding the above...Based on what has and hasn't been shown so far, I don't know if the creative team for Sanjivani 2 is even making this a direct sequel to the earlier show. It doesn't feel like it. The continuity is confusing and a lot of details from Sanjivani canon aren't the same in this show, so I'm starting to think of S2 as a reboot of sorts. What exactly that even means...I don't know, haha. A mess. A "creative flirting" is probably an accurate way to describe it - twisting characterizations and changing things up for the new audience, while keeping the same names to bait the old audience. It works for some and not for others. I wanted to check this show out for the nostalgia characters, and I quickly figured out that I'm in the latter category.

About the Juhi versus Anjali issue...Sanjivani's Juhi/Anjali relationship was one of the purest dynamics and Anjali was around 8 years old when that show ended, I think, so if this is the exact same character, she would remember that sibling-type bond...I honestly feel like these characters only share the same names, that's it. Sanjivani 2's Juhi/Anjali relationship seems tainted purely for melodramatic reasons and it's clear that these "old characters" are being written in a new way to create drama and maintain a mystery to keep the audience coming back out of curiosity. Anything can happen, who knows.

It is a continuation of Sanjivani 1.. Although it doesn't feel like it.. The cvs seem to think that people might have forgotten Sanjivani and the plot on which it ended.. A little bit of twist to suit their current storyline is acceptable but such drastic changes are a bit wierd.. It is true that they want to retain the old viewers but somehow none of the old viewers are able to adjust with the new dynamics of the relationships..

It is possible that Anjali has grown up with a sort of hatred towards Juhi maybe because she believed that a rumour of Shashank & Juhi's relationship was true.. I don't have much of a problem with it.. Although i would've loved to see that same sisterly bond between both of them.. But it's Shashank's reaction that was more bothering to me.. Anjali was a kid.. I'm ready to give her the benefit of doubt that she might have forgotten her childhood.. But Shashank, He wasn't!

@bold- agree with you on that..

Edited by Ayesha066 - 5 years ago