Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: vinnas

Thanks For Elaborating "Sanjivani " -Shashank๐Ÿ˜Ž and Remaining Character Theories in Detail๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ not seen This Show Earlier ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜› Now By The GD ๐Ÿ˜›Links Is Possible ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Main Thanks To Links๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Ž.

So Current season is" Kuch bhi " ๐Ÿ˜ฒ According โ“

Current season is not just Kuch bhi.. But Bohot Kuch.. CVs think that people have forgotten Sanjivani..๐Ÿ˜†

ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ayesha066

Current season is not just Kuch bhi.. But Bohot Kuch.. CVs think that people have forgotten Sanjivani..๐Ÿ˜†

@bold- Exactly ๐Ÿ˜†

Copy pasting part from my another, earlier post -

The biggest challenge makers are facing with S2 is creating a flawless measuring bridge between past (both S1 & DMG) & present- do navon par pair rakhana (serving two masters), collating parallels with old & new characters and their personal professional journey that has shaped them and their perception.

With distinctive set of audiences from past two shows & present - for earlier audience, the slate is not clean, the dissection is cutting the clean characteristics - certain characterization & developments seem more like being dropped in the middle of the book & being vague on the first chapter with no idea how it's going to progress as the pages are turned over, certain preconceived notions are acting as checkpoint around preceding characters, their dynamics, equation, chemistry in terms of their earlier iconic relation & benchmark it had/ has set, but for newer viewers its a tabula rasa smiley4

The friction between characters is creating variance in viewers, though I feel Shashank Juhi twist is possibly a red herring for TRP- a well thought betwixt & between as Dr Rahul is about to make an entry to convolut future episodes with complexities & undertones of stoking MU, apart from that there could be definite revelance between Sid's mother and Dr Shashank (Aarti Bahl intially played the role of nurse Padma smiley6) a tightrope for senior characters to balance & perform through with particular twist to track, this season .. the rest, its all about creative liberty in competitive commercial platform, best to focus on current,with foot on accelerator the gears have just changed.

Ayesha066 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

@bold- Exactly ๐Ÿ˜†

Copy pasting part from my another, earlier post -

The biggest challenge makers are facing with S2 is creating a flawless measuring bridge between past (both S1 & DMG) & present- do navon par pair rakhana (serving two masters), collating parallels with old & new characters and their personal professional journey that has shaped them and their perception.

With distinctive set of audiences from past two shows & present - for earlier audience, the slate is not clean, the dissection is cutting the clean characteristics - certain characterization & developments seem more like being dropped in the middle of the book & being vague on the first chapter with no idea how it's going to progress as the pages are turned over, certain preconceived notions are acting as checkpoint around preceding characters, their dynamics, equation, chemistry in terms of their earlier iconic relation & benchmark it had/ has set, but for newer viewers its a tabula rasa smiley4

The friction between characters is creating variance in viewers, though I feel Shashank Juhi twist is possibly a red herring for TRP- a well thought betwixt & between as Dr Rahul is about to make an entry to convolut future episodes with complexities & undertones of stoking MU, apart from that there could be definite revelance between Sid's mother and Dr Shashank (Aarti Bahl intially played the role of nurse Padma smiley6) a tightrope for senior characters to balance & perform through with particular twist to track, this season .. the rest, its all about creative liberty in competitive commercial platform, best to focus on current,with foot on accelerator the gears have just changed.

I agree.. But considering that the makers wanted the attention of both new and old viewers I think they understand that they have expectations to live up to. As long as they maintain the flow of events and do not disrupt any previous seasons continuity or suddenly change the portrayal of characters into a negative one I'm absolutely okay and i think others will be fine.. Any new plot twist is okay, even dr rahul turning into a negative character but when they totally sabotage the relationships that has been developed in previous seasons.. then the problems arises..

Just because the same actor is playing a certain role does not mean that there is an underlying relation .. I feel that as the show has never mentioned the events of DMG either they are avoiding it completely or have considered it completely irrelevant and its too soon to speculate considering we don't know the whereabouts of Anjali's half sister and whether if she exists or not or even that Sid's mother was a nurse..

731627 thumbnail

In one of interview producer Siddhartha Malhotra of sanjavinitold may be one or two week his video interview was shown back that for 1 year they have written original story and for 1 year they are not make any change in story

Producer said story has already written for 1 year. It means before show on air writers of this already wrote story for 1 year

Edited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
Ayesha066 thumbnail

Originally posted by: surabhi01

In one of interview producer Siddhartha Malhotra of sanjavinitold may be one or two week his video interview was shown back that for 1 year they have written original story and for 1 year they are not make any change in story

Producer said story has already written for 1 year. It means before show on air writers of this already wrote story for 1 year

That's how they go about Surabhi.. When a new show airs they already have first 6-8 months planned, any big changes that occur during these are only because of TRP or when there is aflood of demand from viewers to show a particular storyline..

731627 thumbnail

He said in interview that after 1 year he will change story according to trp. For 1 year he in not including any film scene. As most of serial copied some film scene in serial to move story

Edited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

im not seen Previous Boon Season๐Ÿ˜› so the current one is Kuch bhi๐Ÿ˜†using same nameaur jo dekha hoga unhey jarur bahut kuch ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
ms.nitya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I agree.. But considering that the makers wanted the attention of both new and old viewers I think they understand that they have expectations to live up to. As long as they maintain the flow of events and do not disrupt any previous seasons continuity or suddenly change the portrayal of characters into a negative one I'm absolutely okay and i think others will be fine.. Any new plot twist is okay, even dr rahul turning into a negative character but when they totally sabotage the relationships that has been developed in previous seasons.. then the problems arises..

Just because the same actor is playing a certain role does not mean that there is an underlying relation .. I feel that as the show has never mentioned the events of DMG either they are avoiding it completely or have considered it completely irrelevant and its too soon to speculate considering we don't know the whereabouts of Anjali's half sister and whether if she exists or not or even that Sid's mother was a nurse..

@ bold- Absolutely, cutting for creative connect to draw new & old audience is understandable but butchering is not!

There are already a lot of speculations/ interviews & articles including from Siddharth P Malhotra mentioning a possibility of earlier DMG characters making their way, how far they will explore remains to be seen, as for now,yes, there is no passing reference, later, who knows, here for the sake of TRP actors tracks to genre changes, overnight ๐Ÿ˜†

https://www.pinkvilla.com/tv/news-gossip/exclusive-sanjivani-2-producer-siddharth-malhotra-there-will-be-references-armaan-riddhima-show-461628#

Ayesha066 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

im not seen Previous Boon Season๐Ÿ˜› so the current one is Kuch bhi๐Ÿ˜†using same nameaur jo dekha hoga unhey jarur bahut kuch ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

Purane viewers sab confused aur disappointed dikh rae hai forum me.. It's good you have a clean slate atleast you'll be able to digest whatever twist they bring up.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ayesha066 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ms.nitya12

@ bold- Absolutely, cutting for creative connect to draw new & old audience is understandable but butchering is not!

There are already a lot of speculations/ interviews & articles including from Siddharth P Malhotra mentioning a possibility of earlier DMG characters making their way, how far they will explore remains to be seen, as for now,yes, there is no passing reference, later, who knows, here for the sake of TRP actors tracks to genre changes, overnight ๐Ÿ˜†

https://www.pinkvilla.com/tv/news-gossip/exclusive-sanjivani-2-producer-siddharth-malhotra-there-will-be-references-armaan-riddhima-show-461628#

Mostly its done to create hype and to attract DMG followers and also so that the cvs can keep all their options open.. A ray of hope that people might eventually see their favourite characters on screen brings a lot of TRP.. DMG as of now is nowhere connected however on popular demand and to increase TRP anything can be connected.. It remains to be seen how will they knit all the plots from DMG and still stay relevant with the current track if the actually bring its characters back.. And i can assure you if they bring the leads of DMG this forum is gonna get flooded with Old IF members..

@bold- Agree๐Ÿ˜†