Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angel_nonu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: xAaliya

Yes it's working for me they're different why they have to be the same as other DMG and Sanjivani pair? That would lead to too much comparison so let them have their own story instead! Sid is understanding towards Ishani he knows she's still learning and don't know how the system works he even mentioned in today's episode how she will come running and crying to him one day. Sid was like Ishani when he first join Sanjivani maybe he uses to play by the rules too? But situation changed him and that's why he prefers to let Ishani see the light herself and being strict and rude isn't gonna do anything.

Watch Ishani with Rishab for example! She treats him as her seniors and it's all base on situations.

exactly Aaliya. He sees himself in her as he was like her when came to Sanjivani this is why let her see the light herself. And its not like he does not give her order or she denies it. She totally follows his order and respects him. I am loving them and they are getting better day by day

angel_nonu thumbnail

Originally posted by: xAaliya

I know ITV have alot of jerk male leads and Sid might turn the same too in the future who knows? But right now he's shown to be a guy with a heart of gold. He's well aware of his intension if Ishani wouldn't have seen his and Natasha conversation am sure she would've behave with him the same way she behaves with Dr. Rishab or if Sid is an ignorant and strict doctor. Someone can be a senior to us but that doesn't mean who should be blind and support their every wrong doing?

totally ❀️

Word Count: 1

angel_nonu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

True. We behave with people in the same manner as they behave with us. Sid is always in his casual,funny and flirty self whenever he is around Ishani. So even Ishani treats him like he is her buddy and not a senior. She is quite respectful / careful/ formal with Dr Rishabh. So she does understand her position.

Similarly, Dr Sid doesn't behave casually or flirt with Dr Asha, he mostly ignores her. So even his approach is different towards Ishani than how Rishabh treats his juniors and how Sid himself treats his other juniors. So that's why they behave in a different manner with each other.

Amrita so well put πŸ€—

LaalGulab thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

They are still using Ekta Kapoor show's concept of lead pair bickering initially and then falling in love.

I don't know about others, but I don't like this concept anymore.

Show us something new.

1169386 thumbnail

Ya all are mid n only of u are scian you're real n only if you praise this bakwas thats being shown you're worthy πŸ™πŸ€£

Stop being blind rather you should try to help them improve if you're so crazy about them ( though I can't see a single reason why 🀣) offer criticism as its needed what will the benefit be by praising when they're unworthy πŸ™„ show will shut if doesnt get ratings this isn't dmg on star one that'll run with 0.01 ratings with a bunch of novices in the forefront πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚and an idiotic storyline

Edited by MeenakshiRao - 5 years ago
Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angel_nonu

Amrita so well put πŸ€—

Thank you😳

731627 thumbnail

When age difference is not much between senior and junior then junior do talk frankly to senior. Here is in case of ishani and sid. There is not much age difference between both that is why ishani talk to sid in more openway. And generally it happen junior talk to senior in open way when there is not much age difference

Not necessary every time senior need to be strict and junior need to be scared of senior always. They can have free friendly relationship if there is not much age difference

So seeing not much age difference between ishani and sid this not jhok free discussion between sid and ishani is working for me

Edited by surabhi01 - 5 years ago