Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

For me its working. While i had a few jerks as my seniors i also cant deny that i hadn’t come across people like Dr Sid as my senior. Ishani is bit sushy but its her luck that she had got Dr Sid as her senior n not Dr Rishab.. Dr Sid allows her being that way and hence she behaves like this. If he hadnt allowed her she would have mended her ways to survive in Sanjivani.. Coz its really necessary in surgery depy to be in good book of your senior. Thats how the circle works. I havent seen San1 or DMG.. But this one i am liking. Both Namit n Surbhi are wonderful actors.

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I know ITV have alot of jerk male leads and Sid might turn the same too in the future who knows? But right now he's shown to be a guy with a heart of gold. He's well aware of his intension if Ishani wouldn't have seen his and Natasha conversation am sure she would've behave with him the same way she behaves with Dr. Rishab or if Sid is an ignorant and strict doctor. Someone can be a senior to us but that doesn't mean who should be blind and support their every wrong doing?

Gori.90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Is CV going to show shashank juhi as a couple?bcoz there is article in the forum abt producer Siddhartha where he told smthing like that.I don't understand his meaning.can plz smone CLR me

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

For me its working. While i had a few jerks as my seniors i also cant deny that i hadn’t come across people like Dr Sid as my senior. Ishani is bit sushy but its her luck that she had got Dr Sid as her senior n not Dr Rishab.. Dr Sid allows her being that way and hence she behaves like this. If he hadnt allowed her she would have mended her ways to survive in Sanjivani.. Coz its really necessary in surgery depy to be in good book of your senior. Thats how the circle works. I havent seen San1 or DMG.. But this one i am liking. Both Namit n Surbhi are wonderful actors.

True. We behave with people in the same manner as they behave with us. Sid is always in his casual,funny and flirty self whenever he is around Ishani. So even Ishani treats him like he is her buddy and not a senior. She is quite respectful / careful/ formal with Dr Rishabh. So she does understand her position.

Similarly, Dr Sid doesn't behave casually or flirt with Dr Asha, he mostly ignores her. So even his approach is different towards Ishani than how Rishabh treats his juniors and how Sid himself treats his other juniors. So that's why they behave in a different manner with each other.

Originally posted by: xAaliya

I know ITV have alot of jerk male leads and Sid might turn the same too in the future who knows? But right now he's shown to be a guy with a heart of gold. He's well aware of his intension if Ishani wouldn't have seen his and Natasha conversation am sure she would've behave with him the same way she behaves with Dr. Rishab or if Sid is an ignorant and strict doctor. Someone can be a senior to us but that doesn't mean who should be blind and support their every wrong doing?

True. This is why I am liking this couple. Sid is so understanding. Inspite of them fighting over many things, he can understand her . After the kind of bad childhood that she has experienced, she needs someone like Sid. Similarly, Sid is too carefree for his own good, so Ishani can keep him in the right path. So I find the couple perfect for each other.

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

True. We behave with people in the same manner as they behave with us. Sid is always in his casual,funny and flirty self whenever he is around Ishani. So even Ishani treats him like he is her buddy and not a senior. She is quite respectful / careful/ formal with Dr Rishabh. So she does understand her position.

Similarly, Dr Sid doesn't behave casually or flirt with Dr Asha, he mostly ignores her. So even his approach is different towards Ishani than how Rishabh treats his juniors and how Sid himself treats his other juniors. So that's why they behave in a different manner with each other.

Yep. And i would like to share the credit with angle_nonu. We together had come into this conclusion.

And about Dr Asha.. Its that punjabi girl?? Well, not all treats tgeir juniors same... There's something called likeness na. Dr Sid sees his previous self in Ishani and hence is taken aback by that good doctor. And also, she's brilliant and brilliant people alywas make their place in seniors eyes easily.

Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

Yep. And i would like to share the credit with angle_nonu. We together had come into this conclusion.

And about Dr Asha.. Its that punjabi girl?? Well, not all treats tgeir juniors same... There's something called likeness na. Dr Sid sees his previous self in Ishani and hence is taken aback by that good doctor. And also, she's brilliant and brilliant people alywas make their place in seniors eyes easily.

No it's the girl from Haryana who talks much and calls Ishani babydoll.

Originally posted by: Sparklingstar22

No it's the girl from Haryana who talks much and calls Ishani babydoll.

Yeah yeah.. Hariyana or Punjub.. The fact is she talks too much..

Btw, the other residents are worth talking too. The team is well made.

angel_nonu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Koel100

New mid's created & by default all r either DMG fans or old Sanjivani, I totally believe in this coincidence😆.

Now coming to Sid - Ishani. They aren't interns but resident doctor's & sid Ishani are professionals, Sid atmost can guide her, basically few years down they are gonna be colleagues, that's the reason dr.juhi or dr.shashank are dr. Not sir or madam for resident doctors.

yes thats totally a coincidence. I am going to ignore discussion on this thread now 😆

angel_nonu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: midnightiris

@angel_nonu

Wow, lol why are you getting so agitated? It is just an opinion and this is just a discussion.

When did I say that Ishaani can't be equally a good a doctor as Sid? And I see you want to be dramatic, but is their no other way can show respect to their senior? Ishaani can be the best doctor in the show, but that doesn't mean she has to treat Sid like her subordinate.

Secondly, all content is out there..I can compare whatever I want to compare. That is how people set their expectations - from other content that is out there.

Also, just because someone has a critique does not mean they are hating on the show. 😆

lol she nowhere treats him her subordinate but yes not like Rishabh also and it has to do with her first impression of him which was a corrupt doctor 😆 And If Sid would have problem with that he can tell her off but he also likes to argue with her and work as a team with her so I don't know where she treats him as her subordinate smiley36

anyways I see coincidences here. GOod bye