Users

Frequent Posters

Parakkumthalika thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Kabhi Teena kabhi meena kabhi piya

Eena meena deeka

Next case in sanjivani should be multiple personality disorder ๐Ÿค”

crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am not liking few things in the show. Show personal life of doctors. Continuously snowing hospital is boring. Take time to settle the Story and characters. Plz add other things them serving people vs churning money. Plz. And plz improve lighting of the show. It's dark. I like old doctors only.

Gori.90 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

There is too much of did ishani scenes ..others doc and other people are totally ignored..this is the main reason for falling trp

Koel100 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

New mid's created & by default all r either DMG fans or old Sanjivani, I totally believe in this coincidence๐Ÿ˜†.

Now coming to Sid - Ishani. They aren't interns but resident doctor's & sid Ishani are professionals, Sid atmost can guide her, basically few years down they are gonna be colleagues, that's the reason dr.juhi or dr.shashank are dr. Not sir or madam for resident doctors.

midnightiris thumbnail

@angel_nonu

Wow, lol why are you getting so agitated? It is just an opinion and this is just a discussion.

When did I say that Ishaani can't be equally a good a doctor as Sid? And I see you want to be dramatic, but is their no other way can show respect to their senior? Ishaani can be the best doctor in the show, but that doesn't mean she has to treat Sid like her subordinate.

Secondly, all content is out there..I can compare whatever I want to compare. That is how people set their expectations - from other content that is out there.

Also, just because someone has a critique does not mean they are hating on the show. ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by midnightiris - 5 years ago
midnightiris thumbnail

Originally posted by: KALVIN

I am not surprised by this post, so today's quota is over. Good going ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.

Lol nice, so apparently only nice things are supposed to be said and unless everyone has the same opinions - they are fulfilling some "quota". Got it. ๐Ÿ˜†

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Yes it's working for me they're different why they have to be the same as other DMG and Sanjivani pair? That would lead to too much comparison so let them have their own story instead! Sid is understanding towards Ishani he knows she's still learning and don't know how the system works he even mentioned in today's episode how she will come running and crying to him one day. Sid was like Ishani when he first join Sanjivani maybe he uses to play by the rules too? But situation changed him and that's why he prefers to let Ishani see the light herself and being strict and rude isn't gonna do anything.

Watch Ishani with Rishab for example! She treats him as her seniors and it's all base on situations.

neenu55 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

For me Dr Sid is the most adorable character right now . sid and Ishani are exploring each other in each episodes .with time everyone will like them because it's not a typical love story .

And I have seen sanjivani one here and there . Dmg was not my cup of tea so I really don't want that kind of romance in this sanjivani.

Here the best thing about Sid and Ishani both respect each other and when it come to patient they are a team .

I am enjoying it fully.

731627 thumbnail

They have shown personal life of sid last week

About. Juhi. Juhi is alone so no point of showing juhi personal life as she is alone and if CVS will show juhi personal life then they will show like they have shown personal life of sid

Dr vardhaan CVS has shown him talking to his wife and daughter. Though his home is not shown but they have shown him talking to his family. Slowly they will show his home like they have show home of sid

Dr shashank. He has just surgery now. So right now he can't go to home in such condition so CVS can't show Dr shashank personal right now and in his family only Anjali is there and we already know what tension going between them

Dr ishani. CVS has shown about her child hood

Since show is about sanjavini hospital then CVS will cover most part of sanjavini only but yes they try to show personal life like in case of sid

Slowly slowly CVS will show every thing

There are lot of emotional and good scene like between juhi and Dr shashank there was emotional between ishani and sid when child hood past haunt ishani

Emotional scene between Dr shashank and Dr ishani in last week

In last week they have really lot of good issues in hospital what kind of problem doctor and patient face in hospital

I think CVS are doing good job making us aware what kind of problem doctor and patient face

Sparklingstar22 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think once Dr Rahul comes, Juhi's personal life will be explored properly.