Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Andakadipatta

What is this song they have given Nishtha for Grand Premiere? Yeh koi grand premiere wala gana hai? ๐Ÿ™„

Exactly and that tap dancing in Vijaylaxmi song it was distracting so much. More than the contestant they were focusing on everything else: I really hope itโ€™s a normal episode from next week.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for tagging. Unfortunately hardly watching anything at weekends due to health issues in the family.

Reading the comments, same old formula still going strong with these reality shows.

Same thing will apply to Indian Idol on other channel. Contestants who have already participated in regional or national shows, Screaming/High pitch, poor background, drama revolving around family of one of the contestants.

Need change from these dramas.

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Watching the grand premiere right now. Overall I liked most of the performances. The ones that stood out to me were Albert (I LOVED his mix of Apna Bana Le and Ek Ajnabee Haseena Se) Bullet, Ranita, Nishta, Abdul and Sana

I'm glad that they didn't take Kartik as a contestant but I think they're bringing him as a special performance once in a while. While I wish they had taken this time to educate the audience on autism instead of acting like he's some miracle child etc. (he seems to have great family support which is great!)

And agreed about Neeti's outfit, she's such a pretty girl why the hell would she agree to wear that. No comments on Malek and his OTT nonsense but what is up with HR? he looks so sleepy in these episodes

Also I wish that as the show goes further Nishta and Ranita sing more contemporary songs and vice versa with Albert Abdul Sana and they sing more of the retro songs. The premier episodes were great and yeah someone earlier said that Idol has tough competition this year due to this.

Also I noticed they didn't have a jury this year like they've had for a whilesmiley24

Edited by Tani91 - 1 years ago