Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Guys is it just me or the background musicians and the chorus singers are way too loud compared to the contestants??? I literally couldn't hear Sneha amidst the beatboxing and Rick amongst the chorus. The only person I could hear clearly was Kartik since there was no chorus or musicians!

So far great start to the premiere.. though the fast forward button of my remote might be angry with me by the end of the episode smiley44smiley36

Edited by Andakadipatta - 1 years ago
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Andakadipatta

Guys is it just me or the background musicians and the chorus singers are way too loud compared to the contestants??? I literally couldn't hear Sneha amidst the beatboxing and Rick amongst the chorus. The only person I could hear clearly was Kartik since there was no chorus or musicians!

So far great start to the premiere.. though the fast forward button of my remote might be angry with me by the end of the episode smiley44smiley36

its not only this time most of the time its like this πŸ™„..they need to edit b4 they broadcast ..
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Andakadipatta

Yes completely agree. Full marks to the innovative music setup but it's a singing competition so I think music shouldn't overpower the singer. I think as it's grand premier they wanted everything grand, next week onwards it should be normal.

wrongturn722 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

Yes completely agree. Full marks to the innovative music setup but it's a singing competition so I think music shouldn't overpower the singer. I think as it's grand premier they wanted everything grand, next week onwards it should be normal.

Grand premiere indeed feels so grand with whole orchestra setup... I just started watching the episode and felt like guitar guy was actually playing guitar... Sneha didn't need to bring hers, felt like it was just for show...

I hope they don't just spoil this show by unnecessary drama as they did with India's best dancer...

And promo displayed Rik crying like a lot .. let's see how far they can stretch him for his story... I even doubt if that story is true 🌝

Hoping for a good season 🀞

wrongturn722 thumbnail

Originally posted by: wrongturn722

I hope they don't just spoil this show by unnecessary drama as they did with India's best dancer...

Feeling stupid for saying this after first 15 mins onlyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Feels like I hoped for something which is never going to come true in ITV 🌝

But performances are good 😍πŸ₯Ή

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: wrongturn722

And promo displayed Rik crying like a lot .. let's see how far they can stretch him for his story... I even doubt if that story is true 🌝

It was too much today. Very disappointed with the creative team.

wrongturn722 thumbnail

Exactly... Now it raises question upon the credibility of his story... I mean he walked till the temple with mic and camera... Do the makers consider ITV audience this much foolish??

It all felt like it was unnecessarily staged, it was visible the way he was walking and all... The moment he got OG buzzer he started jumping with joy... I'm not saying he should continue crying but it reflects in body language na...

Now they've caught Bullet and Vejayalakshmi... They'll drag this story for so many episodes and maybe even won't eliminate them to continue the same...

HR seriously ordinary person jaise baat nhi kr skta kyaπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bolne mein bhi itna overacting kyoπŸŒπŸ˜…

wrongturn722 thumbnail

Well played judges.... Sabko OG buzzer de do... Competition ekdum balanced and equal rhega πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

nothing new this rona dhona ,πŸ™„..each yr in each indian indol,did,srgmp etc .1 or 2 contestants cry a lot ,I mean a lot ..saath mai all 3 judges smiley19 ..20 min normally this rona rona continue..so its not newsmiley24 ..I have been watching these shows since ages but now during those 20 min I change the channel then back to again ..sounds weird but sometimes its irritating πŸ™„