Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Tani91

Was a bit behind on the episodes.

Ranita's Moh Moh Ke Dhaage was really great! I'm glad she got the OG song for that. Sana's really growing on me too I think she's the dark horse of this season. Her voice is very distinct and modern sounding. Her Zara Zara was good.

Have to say they have a great band this season! Love that the camera focuses on them too

I'm confused for the OG stuff so they get an OG song everytime they get that button? So its not like a Mausam Badal Diya like on Idolsmiley22smiley37

Basically it's performer of the Day, they call it OG trophy. All the contestants who get OG buzzer are considered for it but only one wins it. That person also get their original song.

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I'm glad to see Neeti not wearing those hideous gloves againsmiley37
thank goodness and her outfit was more sober this time too but they didn't let her give any comments. She was just there in the episode smiley44what's the point of having judges if they wont let them comment on the performances

Vijaylaxmi and Bullet are a good combo! I loved their Senorita and Pyaar Toh Hona Hi Tha very different performances esp the bicycles thing in Senorita. They need to stop with pushing this love story, it didn't work with Idol last year and it won't work this time too

I'm tired of Rik and his nonsense but he had a great performance this episode!

Nishta was meh for me this week a good performance but it lacked something idk what

Sana's become one of my faves now and I like that she's not leaning into any drama and nautanki that the channel is making everyone else do (so far at least) hope she keeps it the same she reminds me of Senjuti from Idol last year. Her OG song is cute too I loved that they added her dad in it so cutesmiley27! I liked it much better than Rik's. But I like Albert's the best so far. Her performance of Main Koi Aisa geet was my fave of the episode

Originally posted by: altgr

Basically it's performer of the Day, they call it OG trophy. All the contestants who get OG buzzer are considered for it but only one wins it. That person also get their original song.

I see! Thanks for explaining it, I think my telecast was getting cut at the end that's why I was confused

Edited by Tani91 - 1 years ago
PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Tani91

but they didn't let her give any comments. She was just there in the episode smiley44what's the point of having judges if they wont let them comment on the performances

What I have learnt from following the last few seasons of "reality" contests is that they the reactions of judges, guests, contestants, etc. shown during any song are not necessarily related to that same song. They have multiple cameras to shoot, so that there is one camera on each of these folks all the time - and then they insert clips into the songs as they want during the editing. And the team that edits the promos, the team for the main TV show and for YT - are all different. That is why you see inconsistencies across these platforms.

So it is quite likely that Neeti was there for only a part of the shoot, but by cleverly mixing up her clips they made it appear that she was there throughout. That would explain why she didn't give comments on individual performances.

IbuHatela thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Decided to watch this weekend's episodes because of the guests. I haven't seen Sunday's yet I watched Saturday's just now. It was infinitely better than last Sunday's disaster show.

Nishta did fine. She's had better days. Maybe she was nervous?

Rik did a good job. He always does. I just hate his story and how much drama they do with him every week.

Albert always does well. He has had better days but he was still very good.

I skipped all the Bullet and Vijaylakshmi stuff, because I'm tired of that whole schtick. I like Bullet but never cared for Vijaylakshmi, and this show has made me not care about him anymore either.

Sana's voice doesn't work for me at all. She's an okay but limited singer, but this show is so desparate to latch onto a younger demographic that they elevate her every chance they get. I listened to a minute of her new song and that was enough for one lifetime.

I love Udit Narayan. Always will.

This was a good episode. I hope Sunday's episode is good too.

altgr thumbnail

Are you tracking contestants social media following growth? Who all are showing good trends?

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: altgr

Are you tracking contestants social media following growth? Who all are showing good trends?

Not really.

Albert has done reasonably well (for SRGMPA) on IG.

Only Nistha has more than 200 IG followers. Albert is 2nd and is moving towards 100K (80K now).
Next best is Sana at 47K.

Edited by Realityshow - 1 years ago
altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Not really.

Only Nistha has more than 200 IG followers. Albert is 2nd and is moving towards 100K (80K now).

Thanks.

Nishtha I think already had 200K+ followers.

Albert is doing really well.

Seems like Rik & Sneha lost their previous accounts. They have to start from 0 now.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Not really.

so Arunita's 1.7 M followers is an outlier by a large margin?

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Caught up with this week’s episode.

Nishita fell short of her own mark.

Albert was superb.👍

Ronita was awesome. The operatic chorus ending was done so wonderfully by her. Mind blowing.👍. Truly deserved to be the OG singer.

Fast forwarded Vijaya Lakshmi -Bullet segment. 🙄😡. Couldn’t bring myself to even listen to their performance. Totally irritating, cringy & annoying. 😡😡 Have resolved to do so in future too, esp since the Sun episode with Sunny also touched upon it. 🙄 Surprised that they got OG buzzer, and not Abdul/ Sneha ! Anyway, can’t comment on this since I didn’t watch the VB duo.

Abdul could’ve been given a solo. He looked so crestfallen too, though his duet with Sneha was decent.
Sana, with one of my fav songs, nailed it. Loved her rendition 👍

Vaastav , though earnest, needs to go next.
Rik was good.

Sonia - never connected with her. Still finding her average.

Kartik’s song made me emotional too.💕

Asides…
*Whats with HR??? Whats brewing in the judges’ seats? HR looks so disinterested, doesn’t touch the buzzer, doesn’t interact with the other 2 judges. Looks like he is ready to quit the show. Is it something to do with Neeti?

* is the Chaiwala for real?? Kahan se dhhondke pakadke leke aate hai ye log!!

Overall enjoyable watchable episodes..

So whats good?

* Udit - Abhijeet , their banter , singing & anecdotes

* 90s songs - really, what will we do without those 90s?? 💕

And…
* Neeti without midnight blue gloves upto the elbows 🙏🤣. Bhagwan ne - or rather - kisi ne hamari sun li… finally 🙏🤣🤣

Edited by anoushka_113 - 1 years ago