Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Has the voting started?

No, it usually starts at around 8 contestants or lower in SRGMPA.

wrongturn722 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Basically it appears that all the promos we saw which made us feel that they have some great talent - those 4 - 5 were the only great talent and the rest of the show is just like every other show these days.

Hope they don't bore out Indian Idol too ..

Although they got good singers as judges, but they shouldn't just make Kumar Sanu always singing instead of contestants 🌝

(Although he got a good autotune-free voice 😌😌)

altgr thumbnail
Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Is it just me or Nishtha is getting very nasal with every passing week? I mean compared to what we saw in the audition, today her voice was very nasal. You know the type that music directors used to do to Shreya's voice suddenly in the middle somewhere around 2007/2008?

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Andakadipatta

Is it just me or Nishtha is getting very nasal with every passing week? I mean compared to what we saw in the audition, today her voice was very nasal. You know the type that music directors used to do to Shreya's voice suddenly in the middle somewhere around 2007/2008?

She is nasal.

altgr thumbnail

Saturday

Rik was the best performer for me followed by Albert.

Nishtha's rendition of Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin was pretty forgettable.

Sunday

Ranita was really good. It wasn't flawless but good enough. Glad she got the OG trophy.

Sana sang the song in her own style and I enjoyed it.

Sneha did very well. She is a versatile singer.

Rest were average.

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Was a bit behind on the episodes.

Ranita's Moh Moh Ke Dhaage was really great! I'm glad she got the OG song for that. Sana's really growing on me too I think she's the dark horse of this season. Her voice is very distinct and modern sounding. Her Zara Zara was good.

Have to say they have a great band this season! Love that the camera focuses on them too

I'm confused for the OG stuff so they get an OG song everytime they get that button? So its not like a Mausam Badal Diya like on Idolsmiley22smiley37