Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Andakadipatta

Anyone knows which show will be replacing SRGMP when it's over? I assume after next three auditions the show will get top 5 right?

They may continue without any reality shows by extending their daily soaps run to 7 days.

There was news that Lock Up season 2 will be on Zee TV but no latest update.

Also I heard a new music show based on folk songs will be coming soon but not much information and channel is also not known yet.

I really hope they bring DID Adults in its original format, it's been a long time.

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

So they said in today’s episode that they’re going to choose the top 3, which is so weird since they have a lot of contests left but oh well, I find it very unfair to Sana and Sonia who didn’t get the OG or challenger thing that they don’t even get to compete with the rest etc. smiley29 but the top 3 chosen were really great they deserve being there.

Saturday episode I didn’t see all the way due to Diwali party etc but caught a few performances. I liked Sana’s and Ranita’s.

Sunday’s episode

Abdul - he sang a song in his forte and he nailed it! But Albert again got the advantage of having the nostalgic song but he did do better when he sang Phir Mohabbat

Ranita - she sang a Lataji song which is her forte and she nails the technicalities but there is something missing in her performances idk if it’s her age or what but she sounds a little immature despite getting all the techniques right! She was also singing the song and not feeling it

Sneha - she’s becoming one of my faves and she’s proving to be versatile, she adds a modern flair to her songs and uses the instruments and band to her advantage! She deserves top 3 for sure and Neeti was right that Roop Tera Mastana version was one of the best ones done

Rik - he sang really well with Tanhayee one of his fortes

Nishtha - this was one of her best performances and she was great IMO I didn’t notice the things that Anu was saying but idk I knew they were going to pick Nishtha because she’s their golden goose this season smiley37 she’s carrying this show on her back.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Tani91

So they said in today’s episode that they’re going to choose the top 3, which is so weird since they have a lot of contests left but oh well, I find it very unfair to Sana and Sonia who didn’t get the OG or challenger thing that they don’t even get to compete with the rest etc. smiley29 but the top 3 chosen were really great they deserve being there.

Saturday episode I didn’t see all the way due to Diwali party etc but caught a few performances. I liked Sana’s and Ranita’s.

Sunday’s episode

Abdul - he sang a song in his forte and he nailed it! But Albert again got the advantage of having the nostalgic song but he did do better when he sang Phir Mohabbat

Ranita - she sang a Lataji song which is her forte and she nails the technicalities but there is something missing in her performances idk if it’s her age or what but she sounds a little immature despite getting all the techniques right! She was also singing the song and not feeling it

Sneha - she’s becoming one of my faves and she’s proving to be versatile, she adds a modern flair to her songs and uses the instruments and band to her advantage! She deserves top 3 for sure and Neeti was right that Roop Tera Mastana version was one of the best ones done

Rik - he sang really well with Tanhayee one of his fortes

Nishtha - this was one of her best performances and she was great IMO I didn’t notice the things that Anu was saying but idk I knew they were going to pick Nishtha because she’s their golden goose this season smiley37 she’s carrying this show on her back.

They did choose 3 finalists - Albert, Sneha and Nishtha.
Guess the show is coming to an end soon.
They will surely choose the nest 3 finalists nest week.

Tani91 thumbnail

^yeah Albert, Sneha and Nishtha have been the “top 3” for two weeks but they said that they’re the top 3 so what about the other 5 who are still there? I was confused on where they’re headed. Abdul, Rik and Ranita got to “challenge” the top 3 and neither of them could dethrone them but then Sonia and Sana didn’t even get a chance to do that. Idk what they’re planning but yeah I guess they want to end the show soon. Idk why though isn’t the World Cup ending soon? They could’ve dragged it a little while more

Realityshow thumbnail

^yeah Albert, Sneha and Nishtha have been the “top 3” for two weeks but they said that they’re the top 3 so what about the other 5 who are still there? I was confused on where they’re headed. Abdul, Rik and Ranita got to “challenge” the top 3 and neither of them could dethrone them but then Sonia and Sana didn’t even get a chance to do that. Idk what they’re planning but yeah I guess they want to end the show soon. Idk why though isn’t the World Cup ending soon? They could’ve dragged it a little while more

My guess is they will have a showdown between the remaining 5 to select either 2 or 3 more finalists next week. The Top 3 cannot be challenged any more as they have already made it to the finals.
My guess is Abdul, Rik and Ranita will make the finals if they select 6 finalists.

Wopld cup finals is next weekend. The Season will last beyond the finals.

Realityshow thumbnail
Tani91 thumbnail
See this is what I'm confused for! If these are the top 3 then what about the others? lol what are they doingsmiley36
anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

My guess is they will have a showdown between the remaining 5 to select either 2 or 3 more finalists next week. The Top 3 cannot be challenged any more as they have already made it to the finals.
My guess is Abdul, Rik and Ranita will make the finals if they select 6 finalists.

Wopld cup finals is next weekend. The Season will last beyond the finals.

Does it mean no voting this time? Or it will be only for the finals?

I liked the challenge rounds, esp Albert & Abdul when they were made to sing each other’s songs. It was a tough decision.
I do hope they will select 6 finalists - want Abdul, Rik & Ranita in.

Btws,, Sana looked kind of disenchanted - as if she knew the outcome.

Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Does it mean no voting this time? Or it will be only for the finals?

I liked the challenge rounds, esp Albert & Abdul when they were made to sing each other’s songs. It was a tough decision.
I do hope they will select 6 finalists - want Abdul, Rik & Ranita in.

Btws,, Sana looked kind of disenchanted - as if she knew the outcome.

I think they want Nishtha to win.

If that guess is correct then they will not get into public voting at all because Nishtha will not win that battle.

They will have 5 or 6 finalists and your list contains the potential others to join these 3.

Realityshow thumbnail

See this is what I'm confused for! If these are the top 3 then what about the others? lol what are they doingsmiley36

The others, like I said will fight it out for the final spots.

That will happen this weekend when every TV in the country will be listening to sounds and sights of another kind smiley4