Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Sunday episode - overall a very good episode every performance was so good! Sneha was awesome and Nishtha's OG song was cute too my fave after Albert's so far

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
IbuHatela thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I stopped watching a few weeks ago after the second Udit/Abhijeet episode, because the good stuff was good enough for a stopping point, and the cringe stuff was enough to make me not regret it. Five of my six groupmates stopped that same day too because it was clear that the ship was going south with this show.

But earlier today as I came home, the one person in my group that was still following the show had the Gadar episode on. Rik was singing and did good, so I decided to watch a little before grabbing dinner. Then Nishta came on and goodness, she sounded flat to me. She doesn't sound anywhere near as fresh as she did when the show started. And they still showered her with praise and gave her an OG grade, while Vastav outshined her every episode and never even got one before being eliminated way too early.

That was enough for me. I hope the people that are still watching the show are enjoying it. I wish I could do the same, but I'll have to go back to limiting myself to Kartik and Kartik's performances only.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IbuHatela

I stopped watching a few weeks ago after the second Udit/Abhijeet episode, because the good stuff was good enough for a stopping point, and the cringe stuff was enough to make me not regret it. Five of my six groupmates stopped that same day too because it was clear that the ship was going south with this show.

But earlier today as I came home, the one person in my group that was still following the show had the Gadar episode on. Rik was singing and did good, so I decided to watch a little before grabbing dinner. Then Nishta came on and goodness, she sounded flat to me. She doesn't sound anywhere near as fresh as she did when the show started. And they still showered her with praise and gave her an OG grade, while Vastav outshined her every episode and never even got one before being eliminated way too early.

That was enough for me. I hope the people that are still watching the show are enjoying it. I wish I could do the same, but I'll have to go back to limiting myself to Kartik and Kartik's performances only.

I have been struggling to find time for both this and II 14. For SRGMP, the general discussion hasn't been too encouraging!

IbuHatela thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 months ago

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

I have been struggling to find time for both this and II 14. For SRGMP, the general discussion hasn't been too encouraging!

Idol has been excellent so far imo. Great judges, great chemistry between judges and 90% of the contestants shown in the auditions were amazing. To think that until this season, it was SRGMP > Idol for me. Now it's not only the other way around, I actually had to abandon my favorite because of how low it sank so quickly.

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Saturday Kalyanji/Anandji special. IDK why and how Neeti approves her dressing like she was looking like a canarysmiley18 the dress alone was okay but the eyeshadow overdid it

I love Anandji he's a great guest host and I love his episodessmiley36

The top 3 chair thing was weird, I guess they're trying to finish the show as soon as they cansmiley24 It's so clear that they have their faves in these 6, and the other 4 are just there to fill seats, I feel bad for the other 4 but oh well.

Ranita - Salaam e Ishq this is another one of those songs that these shows need to retire because it seems to be in every season of every show, I'm tired of hearing it sung over and oversmiley26. Ranita did well but it was standard nothing too extraordinary

Nishtha - she did well but again, it was standard for her nothing new the second song she sang was much better

Rik - wtf was he wearing the spiky jacket etcsmiley24 Anyway he did a good job like he's been doing. the while beard shaving nonsense, ek toh already the show is meh compared to Idol and they're adding this nonsense to it

Sana - So this was a different song than she usually sings but she could've done more with it I feel, she did it safely. I LOVED her outfit though, she's the best dressed in this episode.

Albert - he did well I thought they overhyped his performance, and he didn't need the top 3 chairs I thought Rik did better than him but oh well

Sneha - Sneha's racing her way to my faves now! what a performance! She was the best in this episode! Well deserved top 3 and OG performance

Sunday episode

Abdul - He sang really well with Binte Dil, it's a challenging song so he did really well, he might turn things around if he keeps it up, I do feel that he's doing a great job but he gets overlooked, he's my fave out of the boys so I'm rooting for him

Sonia - this was her best performance in the show so far, well deserved OG

Kartik - one thing I absolutely love about this season is I'm glad they're highlighting Kartik and hearing about the other little boy with autism and his mom was so heartwarming. I work with kids with special needs so this hits close to home and I commend the channel for doing this and bringing some awareness to it. I'm very glad that Neeti and Anu decided to help them financially.

The African-folk stuff was SO cool!

Bullet - he's the same to me same old same old honestly I felt that he's sang this song before

VJ - she did great I'm glad that she did a solo performance

Sneha's OG song - I loved it but i felt it was a little unfair that she had a familiar tune with the Chaap Tilak intro) the music video was cute as well with the two people from Bhagya Laxmi) I honestly think this one will be the one popular on reels.

VJ being eliminated was a bit expected, I do feel bad I feel that Sonia was going to go

Edited by Tani91 - 12 months ago
owaistabish1989 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Guests this week? I was hoping Salman Khan but likely its a Diwali special or something.

altgr thumbnail
Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

It must be a Mithun/Mithoon week! smiley4

Mithun here, Mithoon in IL. Maybe the theme for next week will be Sonu in both channels!smiley37

wrongturn722 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

Originally posted by: Realityshow

It must be a Mithun/Mithoon week! smiley4

Mithun here, Mithoon in IL. Maybe the theme for next week will be Sonu in both channels!smiley37

IGT is going to end this week na I guess?