Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: altgr

Bold - I haven't watched the episode yet but it's Nishtha only.

accha good! They gave Abdul something too
altgr thumbnail

Nishtha nailed it this time. Well deserved OG trophy.

Rik was so good. Just to the point singing, nothing extra.

Albert - Ranita's duets were nice.

Abdul was in his element after a while. KK songs suit him.

Sana's performance was just magical as Neeti said. She's so good at what she does. But I hope she tries something different too.

Sneha was amazing. Truly a versatile singer and the dark horse of the show.

Elimination was very obvious.

sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: altgr

Nishtha nailed it this time. Well deserved OG trophy.

Rik was so good. Just to the point singing, nothing extra.

Albert - Ranita's duets were nice.

Abdul was in his element after a while. KK songs suit him.

Sana's performance was just magical as Neeti said. She's so good at what she does. But I hope she tries something different too.

Sneha was amazing. Truly a versatile singer and the dark horse of the show.

Elimination was very obvious.

Haven't watched or any intention of doing so, was it Vaastav?

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Finally caught up with the last 2 episodes.

Nishtha was incredible. šŸ‘ŒšŸ‘Œ. The best rendition of Albela sajan on any reality show so far.šŸ‘.

Kartik made me cry.

Abdul rocked.

Rik was good.
Liked Sana & Sneha,.

Ranita/ abdul make a good duet pair.

Wisely skipped Bullet Puli segment

Jeet Ganguli has composed a lovely OG for Ranita which is rendered well.šŸ‘

Vaastavā€™s exit was expected.

Hope Bullet goes next. Sick of this Bullet/puli drama. Wrap it up already šŸ˜”.

Mohan sisters were graceful. šŸ‘.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Gadar cast ab kyun aa rahi hai??

Tani91 thumbnail

I finally caught up with Sunday's episode. I have to say that itā€™s such a contrast seeing this panel and the Idol one like Neeti is the only one it seems is trying the other two are just theresmiley29. Iā€™m glad that they didnā€™t cut Neetiā€™s part today. Whereas in Idol (and I made a post on that forum) where Shreya, Vishal and Sanu da genuinely look like they're having fun and poking fun, etc) these 3 don't even look at each other let alone talksmiley24

once again I don't know why theyā€™re keeping these themes if theyā€™re not following it I thought they would be singing some friendship songs but I guess not. smiley44

Sana sang Tum Se Hi which is literally my favorite song of all time so Iā€™m very biased and thought she did awesomesmiley42. Te Amo was good too but she excelled at Tum Se Hi maybe it's my bias for the song. But yeah I hope she tries something different now itā€™s getting repetitive. Neeti is right the ambience was very magical and the background etc was so good! Sheā€™s my fave so far along with Ranita and Nishta. Her relationship with her dad is super cute.

Vastav and Sonia - my stream was buffering so I couldnā€™t see their performance properly from what I heard they were good.

Sneha - I think sheā€™s really good! Her voice is very powerful and sheā€™s an all-rounder it seems like. Total rockstar vibe, if she keeps on rocking like this sheā€™ll go very far in the contest. Her Muskurane ki Wajah was good too! Sheā€™s versatile!

i skipped Bullet and VJ stuff

Tani91 thumbnail

Saturday gadar/Sunny Deolspecial. I found it so weird that they did an entire episode on Sunny Deol and he wasn't even theresmiley24smiley37. Neeti's Chal Tere Ishq has been one of my fave songs this year and I'm glad that she got to sing it, she sounds divine in that song smiley27Also this is the best she's looked this season the black dress was cute.

Albert - this was his best performance in a while! he nailed Main Nikkla Gadi Le Kar, he sang the entire theme of the episode thoughsmiley37

Rik - Sandese Aaate Hai is one of the most emotional songs (for me at least) and he did a splendid job, the last few performances he's been doing great and I'm glad they didn't focus much on his lovelorn Devdas nonsense.

Nishtha - idk which the first song was it sounded good to me, but her Saat Samandar was so good! Where was her OG song that she won in the last episode, I was waiting to hear it.

Ranita and Abdul - why does poor Ranita get stuck doing the duetssmiley24, but I'm glad to see a change of voices from Albert and Ranita. I thought both did a great job, Abdul kept toe to toe with Ranita I felt in Jab Hum Jawan Honge. In the 2nd song (again I hadn't heard this one before) they did well, Abdul's voice is so clear and he has a good tonal quality.

Nishtha and Ranita - They did such a good job and they've both sung this song before I believe. I've said that these two along with Sana are my faves so it's nice to see the show projecting them as front runners already, I hope this rivalry doesn't get into their heads though, and stays friendly. I do find it unfair to the other contestants that these two girls get the most footagesmiley36(they wholeheartedly deserve it it seems like they're holding the entire season on their backssmiley36)

owaistabish1989 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

First repeat guests in Anandji sahab. But overall guest wise, its been a fantastic season.