Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Tani91

shakti, mukti and Neeti are sisters idk if they’re triplets or whose older

Actually they are 4 sisters in total, Neeti is the eldest.

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: altgr

Actually they are 4 sisters in total, Neeti is the eldest.

oh now that I did not knowsmiley37 I just knew the 3 of them and out of the 3 Shakti and Mukti are dancers I think
IbuHatela thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I just watched Sunday's episode and I'm so torn on how to feel about it. Sonia was good, but then there was so much crap after.

Sana's performance made me fast forward. Sorry, I can't with her singing. I know some people really like her but I thought she butchered a classic song in this episode.

I'm so done with all the Bullet and Vijaylakshmi stuff. The Sunny stuff ranged from okay to super cringe and it wasn't her fault. This episode was going off the rails so bad at this point.

Then things got a lot better. Ranita did a nice job. I think Nishta is better than her at the same style, but that doesn't mean there isn't room for Ranita.

I will always love Karthik's appearances. They're very good without crossing the line into exploitation. It's one of the things Sa re ga ma has nailed this season and I am extremely happy for him.

The Abhijeet and Udit Narayan stuff was great. I know Abhijeet has his demons and all, but his songs had a special place in my heart and still do. The mini Udit concert was so pleasant and made me happy. It made the first half of the show worth sitting through.

Sneha and Abdul were okay. Both peaked before the top 12 episodes even started but the judges keep elevating them. It's so obvious that they show makers are aiming for a younger demographic at the expense of longer term fans.

Vastav deserves the world. He was great again. Any respectable show would showcase him and praise him accordingly. This show doesn't even give him one recognition.

I skipped Sunny's song.

Overall this was a mixed bag. So much good stuff but so much stuff worth fast forwarding. I think I'll have to skim through episodes from now on, except for the singers I like. It's sad what's become of this show, but at least this weekend's episodes were mostly good.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

shakti, mukti and Neeti are sisters idk if they’re triplets or whose older

Only Neeti sings right?

Tani91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Only Neeti sings right?

As far as I know yes! Shakti and Mukti are dancers and Shakti has acted in a youth show I believe. But yeah Neeti is the singer and TIL that she’s older than Shreya smiley3
Edited by Tani91 - 1 years ago
IbuHatela thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No comments about this week's show at all? Has the show really fallen that far? That makes me feel sad if true. Even though I have disliked a lot of things about this season and am not watching full episodes anymore.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IbuHatela

No comments about this week's show at all? Has the show really fallen that far? That makes me feel sad if true. Even though I have disliked a lot of things about this season and am not watching full episodes anymore.

There was a distraction that is the mother of all distractions on Indian TV. So it is not a reflection on the draw of the Season, rather an affirmation on why large screen TV's actually exist in many Indian households ....................

Andakadipatta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IbuHatela

I've stopped watching completely. Not sure why but even if the singers are good I am finding the show boring. Last episode I had watched was the Barjatya one. Also Sonyliv now only uploads Indian Idol once the live telecast is over around 9:30 pm so once that gets over by 11, I feel bored to switch on to SRGMP smiley44

Tani91 thumbnail

Watched the telecast a day late. Watching idol and SRGMP back to back.

The Mohan sisters are stunning smiley42 and another good outfit for Neeti than goodness no gloves smiley36 I didn’t understand how this was a family theme since they didn’t sing much family songs smiley24 but oh well.

Nishta- Albela Sajan I think it’s her best performance yet! Much better than last week and ugh at Anu doing all the standing nonsense again smiley29 but good on HR for offering her a song, very well deserved OG thing

Rik - I’m biased because he sang one of my most fave songs with Channa Mereya and again I’m pissed about the drama he has surrounding him but the last two performances he’s been doing good. I think this is his best performance. But it was sad about his dad.

Kartik’s performance made me cry it was so sweet. smiley19 And his mom’s speech was good too it felt genuine and heartfelt.

Albert and Ranita - I think their voices blend together nicely I thought Maanwa Laage was better than Gerua though. Ranita shined in both songs, Albert did better in the first one I felt. Ironically he performed the best on the song he sang for his wife.

Abdul - I’m glad he’s got a solo performance this time he did really well! I’m glad he got a OG button but I felt that Nishta deserved the OG song

The Mohan sisters talking about Neeti was so sweet. I’m glad to see she’s so successful now and deservingly so. Must say that all the singers who have come have struggled a lot and I’m glad to see their success more than nepo babies of bollywood

altgr thumbnail

Watched the telecast a day late. Watching idol and SRGMP back to back.

The Mohan sisters are stunning smiley42 and another good outfit for Neeti than goodness no gloves smiley36 I didn’t understand how this was a family theme since they didn’t sing much family songs smiley24 but oh well.

Nishta- Albela Sajan I think it’s her best performance yet! Much better than last week and ugh at Anu doing all the standing nonsense again smiley29 but good on HR for offering her a song, very well deserved OG thing

Rik - I’m biased because he sang one of my most fave songs with Channa Mereya and again I’m pissed about the drama he has surrounding him but the last two performances he’s been doing good. I think this is his best performance. But it was sad about his dad.

Kartik’s performance made me cry it was so sweet. smiley19 And his mom’s speech was good too it felt genuine and heartfelt.

Albert and Ranita - I think their voices blend together nicely I thought Maanwa Laage was better than Gerua though. Ranita shined in both songs, Albert did better in the first one I felt. Ironically he performed the best on the song he sang for his wife.

Abdul - I’m glad he’s got a solo performance this time he did really well! I’m glad he got a OG button but I felt that Nishta deserved the OG song

The Mohan sisters talking about Neeti was so sweet. I’m glad to see she’s so successful now and deservingly so. Must say that all the singers who have come have struggled a lot and I’m glad to see their success more than nepo babies of bollywood

Bold - I haven't watched the episode yet but it's Nishtha only.

Edited by altgr - 1 years ago