Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

What I have learnt from following the last few seasons of "reality" contests is that they the reactions of judges, guests, contestants, etc. shown during any song are not necessarily related to that same song. They have multiple cameras to shoot, so that there is one camera on each of these folks all the time - and then they insert clips into the songs as they want during the editing. And the team that edits the promos, the team for the main TV show and for YT - are all different. That is why you see inconsistencies across these platforms.

So it is quite likely that Neeti was there for only a part of the shoot, but by cleverly mixing up her clips they made it appear that she was there throughout. That would explain why she didn't give comments on individual performances.

wow I didn't even think of that! I guess they have the tech and resources to do that, that explains so much! I noticed that even Himesh and Anu didn't give much feedback on those two episodes they relied on Udit and Abhijeet more.
Tani91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Asides…
*Whats with HR??? Whats brewing in the judges’ seats? HR looks so disinterested, doesn’t touch the buzzer, doesn’t interact with the other 2 judges. Looks like he is ready to quit the show. Is it something to do with Neeti?

* is the Chaiwala for real?? Kahan se dhhondke pakadke leke aate hai ye log!!

Overall enjoyable watchable episodes..

So whats good?

* Udit - Abhijeet , their banter , singing & anecdotes

* 90s songs - really, what will we do without those 90s?? 💕

And…
* Neeti without midnight blue gloves upto the elbows 🙏🤣. Bhagwan ne - or rather - kisi ne hamari sun li… finally 🙏🤣🤣

I've been noticing that too especially compared to how jovial Sanu Da, Shreya and Vishal are being on Idol. in the episodes they've had so far. Such a stark difference. Subjectively I like Neeti as a judge, she's sweet and genuinely looks like she's enjoying herself with the contestants and is happy for their success, although they've had her be more like Neha in the "you're amazing omg the best thing since sliced bread" stuff but she's more subdued than Neha idk I could be wrong but I've become a fan of hers thru this show whereas I'm so sick of seeing HR and Anu in every showsmiley11 they need to take a break now and let others be judges. Maybe that's why I find Neeti more refreshing because she's new (for me at least) I know she did SRGMP Lil Champs but I missed that season. If given a choice in retaining Neeti and the other two, I'd pick Neeti any day

HR just looks sleepy and exhausted in this show, maybe some health issues?

Edited by Tani91 - 1 years ago
anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

I've been noticing that too especially compared to how jovial Sanu Da, Shreya and Vishal are being on Idol. in the episodes they've had so far. Such a stark difference. Subjectively I like Neeti as a judge, she's sweet and genuinely looks like she's enjoying herself with the contestants and is happy for their success, although they've had her be more like Neha in the "you're amazing omg the best thing since sliced bread" stuff but she's more subdued than Neha idk I could be wrong but I've become a fan of hers thru this show whereas I'm so sick of seeing HR and Anu in every showsmiley11 they need to take a break now and let others be judges. Maybe that's why I find Neeti more refreshing because she's new (for me at least) I know she did SRGMP Lil Champs but I missed that season. If given a choice in retaining Neeti and the other two, I'd pick Neeti any day

HR just looks sleepy and exhausted in this show, maybe some health issues?

I like Neeti too. I have watched her previous shows as a judge. She is decent, dignified & not prone to much drama - a welcome change from Neha. I was just wondering at the equation here. The dynamics amongst the judges don’t give good vibes. Esp HR appears to be aloof from the other 2. Some insta feed was shared here about how HR fans were against Neha’s attitude. Still don’t know exactly what it was. But something is definitely there.
Tani91 thumbnail

^I'm in the minority here but I liked Neha toosmiley37 she was a total nautanki with her crying etc but I felt that she like Neeti genuinely was happy seeing contestants perform and do well. HR and Anu ruined these shows for me with their stupid "historic unbeatable jai mata di" and aag laga di bullcrapsmiley24

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tani91

^I'm in the minority here but I liked Neha toosmiley37 she was a total nautanki with her crying etc but I felt that she like Neeti genuinely was happy seeing contestants perform and do well. HR and Anu ruined these shows for me with their stupid "historic unbeatable jai mata di" and aag laga di bullcrapsmiley24

I am with you on this. I like Neha too. She is no great singer or judge but she gives very positive vibes. And as you said she encourages the contestants whole heartedly.

For me it's HR & Adi. I was bored of them. Not a fan of Anu Malik as s judge either.

Meredith1 thumbnail

Interesting, the Mohan sisters will be reunited. smiley1

heavenlybliss thumbnail

I didn't even know they were sisterssmiley3

Tani91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

I didn't even know they were sisterssmiley3

shakti, mukti and Neeti are sisters idk if they’re triplets or whose older