Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago
altgr thumbnail

This is a great initiative. Sony should also consider doing something like this.

Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

This is a great initiative. Sony should also consider doing something like this.

Sony seems to have different "show-based" business model.

Realityshow thumbnail
Realityshow thumbnail
altgr thumbnail
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Didnt find an episode thread for this episode so writing it here. Madhuri is one of my faves so I'm glad to see her in this season so earlysmiley43smiley42. Also, WTF was Neeti wearingsmiley11 the stylist team not do look tests or something or did she herself not check the mirror? idk why they're dressing her so horribly, she was wearing good stuff at the auditions and she's such a pretty girl and sweet with the contestants! She needs to fire her stylist.

Vijaylakshmi - Sonia : Sonia was much better in this episode and both girls were having a lot of fun with the performance! Great energy esp from Vijaylakshmi. IDK why but it sounded like autotune in some parts.

Ranita-Nishta: I hope they don't keep on pairing them together always. but they're my top 2 for now, a great performance! Ranita's grown up so much from her IIJ days (I've known her since then I haven't seen her in the other shows she's done)

Rik - honestly I don't even care for him as a singer due to this nonsense aashiq businesssmiley11 I skipped his performance and he sang Layee Vi for a bit which is such an overrated song for singing shows, I'm sick of hearing that one in every show

Kartik - once again I'm glad that he has a great support system with his parents.I'm glad they're talking more about his communication devices he uses etc.

Albert - the OG song he had was nice very modern recent indipop kind of song that's in reels etc, I anticipate it going viral on reelssmiley20.