kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Writing from memory, so I apologize if there is any discrepency in the order of events.
Prince wakes up and is horrified that Mukti is in the bed and not Nan. He keeps asking why it happened and how could Nan deceive him like this. He walks out of the room and says that he can't even look at himself in the mirror. He sees a mirror and breaks it, saying it's too shameful.

Nan is sitting on a rock in the rain and is thinking about what happened and keeps apologizing in her mind about what happened and says to herself that if she didn't have raja & nil in mind she would never have done that.

Here Prince bursts into another room and is screaming for Nan and asking her to come out from hiding.

Aryan is worried because Mukti hasn't called. So Daadi tells him to call mukti on landline. The phone rings in Mukti's room but Prince picks up, Aryan cuts the call and wonders what is going on.

Fatema is praying and wonders why the wind is so unsettling today and prays to god hoping everything is fine.

Nan is sitting on the rock trying to make herself feel better about her decision to deceive her husband. Her alter ego shows up and says you thought about the happiness of your brother and sister-in-law. What about the happiness of your husband? Doesn't he mean anything to you? He is someone who loved you unconditionally and this is how you treated him. The real Nan says, I know and Prince doesn't say anything but I know he wants a child. Her alter ego says then maybe you haven't understood Prince's love for you. Nan realizes this and says that oh dear now I can't face Prince ever, and decides to commit suicide.

Near Fatema a picture of Raja and Nan (as children) falls down and breaks.

Here Prince takes a photo of Nan and is searching everywhere and asking people on the street as to where she is. Nan walks to the edge of a cliff and then here Prince call out to her, she sees Prince and starts stepping backwards. She starts to fall but Prince pulls her up. She then starts to try to get out of Prince's grip and says 'leave me, I want to die'. (the way she says it is really funny, as if its any other ordinary statement)

Prince doesn't and finally slaps Nan.

Preview: Daadi & Aryan about very happy about their win.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookbrain007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thanks!!!

this is just like that one movie