neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

prince tells nan he will kill himself if she makes him do this. nan says sorry for giving him pain and says she wont. they hug.

dadi and aryan plot. mukti calls aryan and tries to tell him prince didnt ...aryan keeps talking and is happy. mukti tells him the work is not done yet and prince and nan went out. aryan says it will be done tonight.
kb is wearing a gorgeous sari with heavy jewelery. fatema asks what is she doing. kb says she wants to look rich and asks why isnt anyone complimenting her. ps indirectly taunts kb about her status and trying to look rich. kb gets mad and says ps is jealous because raja doesnt do anything for him and raja doesnt want him in the house. sujit scolds her. she walks away.
aryan is worried raja found out about mukti. dadi calls nil and asks how is nan. nil says raja sees nan everywhere and nan is in rajasthan and raja called nan and spoke to her. dadi tells aryan he is worrying for no reason.
prince makes nan sit down. he says lets relive our first wedding night and love each other. he kisses her. mukti comes in. prince leaves. mukti thinks what is wrong with prince. nan tells mukti prince is not ready for this. mukti says she can see prince loves nan a lot. nan says lucky people get such love and do not want to share. mukti says she can understand but what will she tell raja and nil. raja and nil walk outside in the cold. raja asks the baby if it had fun. nil says yes as well as the mom. nil says she wants to eat amrut. raja asks where will he get it. she teases him. raja says hes cold and to go inside. nil gives him a shawl. nil says she understands what he needs. he says he is lucky to have a wife like her.
mukti says to herself what is happening, aryan wont give her money.
nan prepares the room like her wedding night. she looks at a picture of her and prince.
prince comes to the room and sees that nan is dressed like a bride with her face covered. he sits down and says he is getting his happiness twice and this night will be better than their first suhaag raat and before they were strangers. he thanks her for changing her mind and understanding his love. he says no one can come between them. he says he wil welcome her. he takes out some jewelery. the song ao na plays while he puts on her jewelery. he goes close to her and the lights turn off.
the next morning, prince is holding nan. prince gets up, moves her hair away from her face and sees it is mukti. he is shocked. end.
preview: nan is at a cliff and falls off(looks like she is trying to commit suicide)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

annierahman20 thumbnail
this show is getting so stupid i have stopped watching this i justed read it today but it seems as though nothing has changed every1 is evil why cant they just leave nan alone and let her have her share of happiness and i wish this aryan dude and his dadi just disappear like before god i hate them
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
You are so right this show is so stupid. I'm glad I stopped watching too. I know cultures are different, but I have many friends who don't have children and don't want children and are very happily married to faithful husbands. Why would you want your husband intimate with another just to say you have a baby? You have broken the bonds of marriage. Nothing is supposed to be above those vows, including children. This storyline is terrible, in my opinion.
butuna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That's not the only silly thing, would you be intimate with another woman and not know it's your wife?? I mean, come on, there are some things that pass between husband and wife, you just have to know it's your partner Confused
renuz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree. This show is so stupid. That's why I just donot want to watch it any more.
Aviance thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What is wrong with Nan, there are so many new born orphans she couldn't use padding and then adopt. This is getting to be too much.