kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Mukti is sitting in her room, thinking what kind of a person Prince is, he won't even drink water from her hands. If he had then everything would be over by now and she would get her money. She wonders where he went.

Nan goes to the Mandir and is praying to God and asking her why she is testing her so much. She thought that now there will only be happiness in everyone's life. She said that had prepared to share her love of Prince with another person so why is she so weak now? She says she won't leave without Maa's blessing and sits aside in the Mandir.

Aryan & daadi are laughing and talking about their win. Daadi asks why Aryan came back and he says that Raja saw me, don't worry, I escaped but luck can't always be on our side so I left. He calls up PS and says to PS that he wants to shock Amber.

Here Raja gets up and finds that Nil is not sleeping and standing near a window. Nil says that she is craving chaat and since she can't get it in the night she feels weird. Raja says don't worry we'll go find it.

Prince comes in Mukti's room because he can't find Nan. She says to inform the police he says no, I'm going to search some more and sets off.

PS calls Amber into his room and Ambers says that he doesn't' want to be a part of any of it. PS says I tried to tell my partner but he wont' listen and has given you this. It should pictures of Amber taking a suitcase and money. Amber gets scared and PS pacifies him and think that he feels bad for Raja now cause even Amber has left his side.

With driving, Raja & Nil see a temple, same place where Nan is sitting. Raja goes to pray and prays for Nan cause he feels scared for her. He leaves and as usual doesn't see her. On the way down he sees a street vendor wakes him up and has him make chaat for Nil and pays him a lot of money. He gives the chaat to Nil who is very happy.

In the morning Prince comes to the temple and sees Nan. He is very happy and they talk about what is going on with the surrogate thing. Prince tells Nan that if she doesn't give drop this condition he will commit suicide.

Preview: Mukti tells Aryan that Prini have disappeared.

Edited by kshre25 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thanks for the update. i am happy prince didnt sleep with mukti yet