neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

*i wrote this update from my memory but i hope i included everything.

nan thinks about how prince said all this might bring them sadness and her moments with him. prince comes and asks her not to make him go far from her. nan says she isnt and once they have the child they will be together. a hotel worker comes and says the formalities are complete.

at the car, nan says she forgot her purse and goes back inside.

back in the hotel the man gives her her purse. raja sees her. nil comes and calls him from behind. nan runs and hides. raja tells nil he saw nan. nil says he is imagining her and to call her. raja calls. nan answers. he asks her why she took so long to answer and how is she. nan says she is fine and will be back soon. raja says the same. raja tells nan how he keeps seeing her evrywhere.

in the car nan tells prince she feels bad about lying. prince says he warned her about this. throughout the ride she rests her head on his shoulder. mukti thinks this is a waste of time.

amber has a headache. gunjan offers to massage his head but he yells at her and says to give him painkillers. she gives him but he says to give him a massage. she does. he says when they were kids he used to lie about headaches because he likes her massages. ps comes and sees her massaging amber's head.

prince and nan come to another hotel. mukti thinks this is heaven. nan offers to sleep in another room but prince says he will only share a room with nan. they leave. mukti calls aryan and says she is unable to make prince to the work. aryan says prince is special and thats why mukti is getting paid more. he tells her to do the work.

preview: prince asks nan if she can see him be with another woman.

Edited by neela226 - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS