JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
gosh people this mukti chick could get pregnant without having to share his bed with prince..... the doctor who found the surrogat mother...... ahem ahem.... what school did he get his degree from so that i can get their license cancelled..... come on science is too advance now........ please creatives let these housewives learn new real things/....... please

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neets thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OF COURSE she can get pregnant without sharing the bed. Og goddddd
uscucm thumbnail
seriously! this is the first time i've ever posted..but its just too much! it's done in a hospital..where the surrogate mother is injected and hopefully becomes pregnant!
MuslimGurl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah but it has to be someone sperm
So obviously she will get pregant with some guy
but with out sahring a bed
But it will be his child
They need his sperm
india2050 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
please blame creative dir not doctor!!!!!!!!! he seems to be stuck with 1960s ideas!!!! 😕
Guardian Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonu98

gosh people this mukti chick could get pregnant without having to share his bed with prince..... the doctor who found the surrogat mother...... ahem ahem.... what school did he get his degree from so that i can get their license cancelled..... come on science is too advance now........ please creatives let these housewives learn new real things/....... please

Yes indeed. I too am shocked that she is to sleep with Prince!!! That is not a surrogate mother!!!Ouch
smiley23 thumbnail

This is such an old school idea. The creative team seems to be pretty stupid. I find this whole show to be stupid, but this is just beyond stupid. It seems like they use no logic when coming up with the story line. Whoever makes this show needs to do a little research before showing something so stupid. I mean who hasn't heard of artificial insemination. Instead of educating people about the option of artificial insemination, the creative team is showing the surrogate mother process in a bad light.

I request to the creative people or whoever comes up with this "bakwass" to stop showing such rediculous things on the show.