kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Prini are sitting on the sofa and Nan is calling out for Fatema in a very childish manner (its really cute). Fatema & Nil come out with Nan's favorite dish. She praises Fatema about the dish and tells Nil that no one can make it like her. Raja also joins them. Nil asks why Nan is so happy because she wasn't even this happy when the doctor told her she was pregnant. Prini have a worried look on their face. Prince says that they had a checkup and the doctor said the baby was healthy then they went to the temple and the priest, upon looking at their hands, said that their child will be one of a kind. Raja says why do you need a priest for that I will tell you that my nephew will be the best. All smile except for Prini.

Nan is making her bed and Nil enters and tells her to wear the thread that will protect her child from evil eyes. She starts to put it on Nan but Nan stops her and says that she hasn't taken a bath and she will wear it herself.

Amber is coming in as Gunjan is leaving and he asks her where she is going. She says to the doctor and says it's a routine checkup. Amber says he will go with her. She tells him to repeat this sentence and looks really happy. PS overhears all this and interrupts them and says that he needs to talk to Amber about business matters alone. Gunjan says that Amber has just come in and she will get water for him. PS asks what is going on with Gunjan. Amber says I don't love her and our relationship is the same, but I am helping her as a friend but PS won't understand his feelings, if he did then he would have become a good and responsible father. PS comments that he is talking like Raja and that he has tried to explain to him many times that Raja is only using him. Amber says that he clearly understands who is using him and who isn't.

Mukti and her fake brother are in the hospital bored out of their minds. The brother comments on how at least she is able to go in and out he has to stay here and he was a good pick pocket and how he is stuck in here. Mukti asks for a cigarette, he gives it to her. Nil enters from behind. (some video has been cut)

Nan offers the prasad to Mukti and she has matches in her hand and says first it should be for her brother. Nan agrees and Mukti hides the matches. Then they have some fake emotional talk, well at least on Mukti's side and then Nan leaves.

While driving in the car Gunjan expresses her happiness that Amber is coming with. Amber tells her not to misinterpret things, the relationship is the same (how? You got her pregnant you idiot) but he is coming for the sake of their childhood friendship and humanity. Gunjan says don't worry; I don't want anything else from you. In her mind Gunjan thanks God for the little bit of space that Amber has for her and that she has fait that one day Amber will love both her and their child.

Daadi comes to visit Nil and expresses how she's constantly concerned about her and that she feels that she should stay with her until the she delivers. Nil says don't' worry Raja is taking good care of the three of us and explains how. Nil expresses her concern for Nan and how she doesn't even look like she's going to be a mom.

Daadi visits Nan and tells how everyone is happy with her news and basically makes her feel guilty. She also says don't forget to eat the laddus, beause Nil says that you're not taking care of yourself and that you don't even seem like you're pregnant.

Preview: Nan says to Raja that tomorrow Prince and I are going to Rajasthan. Raja says you're going tomorrow and you're telling me tonigh? No you're not going anywhere.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mah403 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thyanks!!!

ambar is changing for better i think 😊