kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Interesting twist today:-

Nan and Mukti hug and they all go to the hospital where they rush Mukti's brother into operation. The doctor comes out and says that the operation was successful and everything is fine. Everyone is happy, Nan & Prince take leave and heads towards the temple.

Amber is sitting at a restaurant and PS calls him. He answers the phone and says that he is busy and he will call PS later. After he hangs up the phone, he hear PS says that I know what is keeping you busy. He turns around and PS is sitting at another table. Amber says that he does not want to do that type of work anymore. PS says that he told him about it before and he didn't know that those people are extremely bad otherwise he never would have done something like that. He says that whatever problem will happen he will face it first before it comes to Amber. Amber should know that he won't let anything happen to him. Amber seems to be satisfied with this answer.

Prini are at the temple and Nan expresses her joy of finding a surrogate mom. Prince warns her again saying this happiness may turn into a reason for sorrow for you think about it again. Nan says Prince how can you say this now, we found a girl who would be willing to do this and she is educated and cultured just like you wanted, so why are you worried?

Scene shifts to a girl getting out of a rickshaw and going to a remote place. It's Mukti with heavy makeup and in a sari. A guy walks in and holds money in front of his face so we don't' know who it is. Mukti takes the money and starts speaking with bad Hindi and saying that the guy has an awesome plan, you made me look like a simple girl when I'm a business person (prostitute) and you even got a sick brother for me. Nan completely fell for this plan. She said but yes you've given me money but now I have to spend nine months with a baby and I can't earn anything else so I need more. The man who gives her money turns out to be Aryan. He says don't forget where you came from, I chose you for this, and I'm paying you so much money you could have been someone's slave. She asks for forgiveness and he goes away from there.

Raja & Nil are in the temple talking about the three kids and Raja talks about his mom worried about him so much and he has now figured out why, its because parents can go to any lengths for their kids.

Daadi & Aryan are celebrating their victory. Daadi talks about how it was so hard and even their own daughter (Nil) turned against them. She says now nothing will come in their way and they will go to Nil's house with sweets because starting destruction with a sweet beginning is something else (sorry guys the meaning is lost in translation, sounds better in Hindi)

Preview: Mukti is in the hospital with her fake brother and is lighting something and Nan walks in from behind and says hi. Mukti and her brother have a frightened face and Mukti has a cigarette in her mouth.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
mukti already showed her true colors. she is a prostitute!
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks!

i can't believe she's a prostitute and aryan is behind everythign!
LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Aryan is ALWAYS behind everything!!! 😡