kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

I'm sorry if there are any mistakes I watched it early in the morning but cause of work didn't have time to update, so I'm writing this from memory

Nan and Mukti recognize each other. Surrounding people start saying they will take Prince to the police regarding this accident. Mukti says no please don't its not his fault its mine I wasn't looking. Nan looks at her hand and wants to take her to a doctor she says don't' worry and then she looks at the broken medicine bottles and starts crying saying she only had a little bit of money. Nan & Prince offer her a ride home. She explains on the way who she is and who the medicine was for. Nan remembers the day in the temple when she was praying for her brother and what happened to him. Mukti says cancer and she explains that they don't have parents and that her brother raised her and some more emotional talk.

At home Kb starts calling Prini and Sujit takes the phone away from her hand and says don't disturb them. He gets quite angry and says that if she hasn't' eaten enough to go to the kitchen and make something for herself. Kb says something bad is going to happen for sure. Sujit says that nothing like that will happen and to let him be.

Prince stops the car and gets the medicines that have spilled on the road. Initially Mukti refuses to take them but Nan says I love my brother just as much as you do yours so consider me your sister and let me help your brother. She accepts

PS & Amber are at some storage place and PS tells the worker to keep some of the shipments with drugs in them I guess in Amber's car. Amber doesn't want that to happen but PS says it's because Amber is the only one he trusts. Amber says ok and then starts to leave; seeing him leave Aryan calls the police and tells them that there are drugs in the car.

Prini drop Mukti at her home. Nan asks if they can meet her brother. She says ok but that they are rich people and says they might feel uncomfortable in their humble home. Nan says it doesn't matter whether one is rich or poor it's the person itself that matters.

Inside Mukti's brother is coughing away and she goes and helps him. He talks to her about how much she's had to put up with because of him and that no sister would have done this and blah blah blah (basically emotional talk). Mukti introduces him to Prini; he thanks them for helping his sister. Prini take leave and Nan tries to give Mukti some money to help her out. Mukti absolutely refuses, so Nan says to call her if she ever needs any help. On their way back home, Nan says to Prince I thought my pain was the worst in the world but now that I've stepped outside and see other people, I think how lucky I am.

Police are chasing Amber he leaves the car and goes and hides. He calls PS and tells him what happen and says I have managed to escape and that he wants out of what PS is doing. PS says Amber there is no out, once you are in this business you stay forever and the he told this to him before and cuts the call. Amber has a shocked and disturbed look on his face. Episode ends. (Ok this totally explains Monday's preview where Amber is crying and Gunjan is calming him down, hopefully he will correct his ways now)

Preview: Raja insisting Nil go to the doctor for a sonogram. Nil tells Nan to come too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks!!

i really think nan found the one for prince's child
krazijaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Im gald they introduced a positive character like mukti I bet in return for her brothers treatment, she will be Prini's surrogate mother !