kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Nan gets mad at Prince for reminding her that she cant' be a mom. Prince says he doesn't understand how she is doing all of this and advises her to tell everyone, otherwise they will find out soon and she is playing with everyone's emotions. Nan refuses because of everyone's happiness.

Downstairs everyone is waiting for Prini. Kb sees Daadi and Aryan whispering and she wonders what they are talking about. She also wonders why Nan hasn't come down; she thinks that there is something fishy.

In their room Nan tries to convince Prince that once they find a surrogate mother everything will be fine. Prince reminds her that this is a very hard thing to do and if it doesn't happen we will suffer for this lie for the rest of our life. So we should tell them the truth now and apologize and we might even be forgiven, if time passes we not be.

Panditji tells Raja to go find Nan. Prini arrive and Nan remembers everything that has happened before. She stops Prince and silently conveys to him not to say anything. Raja asks what happen, Prince starts answering but Nan says the smoke was bothering her. Prince looks at her angrily and thinks that what she is doing isn't right.

Daadi and Aryan are in Nil's room and start to say goodbye. Daadi says that you have misunderstood Nan. Aryan says that after the accident I talked to the doctor myself and he said that Nan can't become a mother under any circumstance so I don't' think she's pregnant, I think she is plotting something. Nil gets mad at Aryan and says I know you and Nan are at odds, but that doesn't mean you say whatever you want. Why can't a miracle happen with Nan. She gets mad at both Daadi and Aryan. Daadi says well I hope what you say comes true, both look very frustrated that Nil doesn't believe them.

Nan comes to a temple and asks for forgiveness for the lie that she's told. While she praying out loud Raja comes to the same temple. Raja hears her from behind and walks up and keeps a hand on her shoulder, she turns around to find Raja looking at her angrily.

Preview: Raja says you don't think I would have found out, and you will not be forgiven for this. (I am 99.7% sure that he didn't hear anything)

Edited by kshre25 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dewanee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
Yeah I agree I don't think Raja heard anyhthing..
krazijaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree raja prolly didnt hear anything if anything it will prolly be that aryan and daadi will ehar her at some point
krazijaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree raja prolly didnt hear anything if anything it will prolly be that aryan and daadi will ehar her at some point