neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

precap: raja says there will be three babies in the house, how will they handle them. aryan says as long as he is alive he wont let raja and nan live in peace.

nil is making nana walk with her eyes close. when they reach the room, nan opens her eyes and sees baby pictures and dolls around the room. nil says she did this and asks how she liked it. nan gets emotional. they hug. nan asks if nil did this alone. nil says yes. nan says but dr told nil to rest. nil says nan made her so happy she cant get sick and she will be a mami and will do anything. nil gives something to nan from sai baba for nan and the baby. gunjan brings nut milk and says fatema sent it. gunjan says nan is so weak and she will get strong from drinking milk, and to drink it.nan divides the milk into three glasses. they drink it together. the song kya kehna plays. prince comes. nan asks prince, fatema and kb who was singing. nan sees a big stuffed animal. raja comes from behind. everyone joins in and sing.

in the kitchen, raja tells nil he is happy about nan and having a wife like her. he hugs her. she says someone will see. nan and gunjan see them and tease them.

nan says they will have the same swing for the babies. gunjan asks what if they fight and if one cries all of them will cry. sujit says he will play with them all day. gunjan says all the responsibility of the crying babies is sujits. sujit says no. fatema teases him.

nil tells raja nan looks so happy. raja says the home is happy because of bhagban. raja says they should have a god barai and pooja. nil says to do it tomorrow. they come down. raja says there will be a pooja tomorrow for the baby and tells fatema to prepare evrything. nan says she wants nil and gunjan to join her in the pooja. raja agrees.

pandit comes. he asks if everything is ready. raja says yes they wee waiting for him. raja says this is the same place where nan's right for doing pooja was taken away. pandit says that was his dharm and because of bhagban nan can have a baby. he tells all the husband and wives to sit together. they do the pooja. nan runs away from there. raja asks what happened to nan.

prince asks nan what is wrong. prince says pregnant women vomit, its ok.

pandit says to hurry. raja says its ok. aryan thinks about destroying their happiness. ps says some things to aryan.

nan says enough. he says he knows nan cant lie, why is she lying and how long will she do this. prince says what if raja and nils happiness is destroyed even more and to tell everyone she is faking her pregnancy.

preview: prince says what will everyone think of the lying nan. he says to tell everyone clearly.

Edited by neela226 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks!!!!!!!!!!
seeeeeeeeeeeee i knew it......... she was faking....
bookbrain007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks!!!

i knew she was faking her pregnancy!
Dewanee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...
we we all predicted that Nan is faking her pregnancy...
but I think along the way, she really will become preg.
schandra09 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think nan will find a surrogate mother, and pretend she gave birth to the baby. she will continue her fake pregnancy. (similar to the movie with salman, rani and preity).
krazijaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: schandra09

i think nan will find a surrogate mother, and pretend she gave birth to the baby. she will continue her fake pregnancy. (similar to the movie with salman, rani and preity).

that Movie is Chori Chori Chupke Chupke

unlike all the other realistic folks in here I really did think she was pregnant Man i was so happy believing that but I Just hope hope hope that no one finds out and her and Prince can have their baby and stuff...but of course it wont be like this and someone will find out Daadi, Aryan, etc and it will blow up in her face..still its better than nothing atleast Raja wont annoy his wife with the whole "take care of Nan's child"

P.S I HATE Kadambari she is such an atrocious bit@h! ohh i hope prince finds out what she's really like and give her what she deserves