canab thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i hope nilima is not pregnant only nandini then see what they say aryan and her dadi what they gone do nothing just crying😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
come on... dont say that.... she is a woman and its not her fault if her dadi and brother are doing all this. she has beenvery faithful to her family and sasural.... she deserves to be a mom and she has every right to fight for her baby!!!!!!!
apux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awww, thats mean...no need to take out dadi and aryan's evil doings onto poor Nil...she deserves to be a mom...and so does Nand!
krazijaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: canab

i hope nilima is not pregnant only nandini then see what they say aryan and her dadi what they gone do nothing just crying😭

If that angle is shown I bet that nadini would give up her child and it would be like in Piya Ka Ghar where the bhabi and the nanand were pregnant at the same time and then when they go into labor the nanads kid is dead but the bhabi gives up her child....I so hope this doesnt lead into that storyline

Im just glad we dont have to introduce some other character as the surrogate mother