neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

kb tells prince and sujit it is all dadi's fault that nan's condition is like this and tells them about nan talking to dadi before going to the room. kb complains about raja letting dadi back in the house,etc. prince says he doesnt want to hear all this. sujit scolds kb and walks away. kb thinks what is the truth between dadi and nan.

dadi discusses nan's action with aryan. aryan says he knew she would not accept defeat so easily and nan knows she will get sympathy as long as she is in the hospital and she will have more time. aryan says it is impossible to make nil against nan. dadi says she wont let that happen. dadi calls nil to come to her. dadi tells nil not to worry so much and think of the child. nil blames herself for nan's condition. dadi tries to instigate nil saying nan did all this so that nil will give her baby. nil tels dadi to try to understand nan and she knows her well and nan is in ICU. nil cries. dadi says it is not that but she is saying all this because she is worried about nil. dadi tells nil to take care of herself.

raja tries to ask a dr and nurse about nan but they ignore him. raja shouts why are they ignoring him. all of a sudden he feels dizzy and falls against the wall. everyone goes to him. raja says he is ok. prince tells raja to sit down. gunjan goes to get water for raja.

nurse gives raja a list of medicines. raja asks about nan but she doesnt know. nurse leaves. amber acts all emotional about the family happiness and says he wants to give his baby to nan. raja asks amber how he can think that. amber says he is nan's brother and insists on giving his child to nan and he trusts gunjan. he says gunjan will be the happiest. gunjan watches them. raja praises amber. amber says he will be happy to give the child and takes raja's blessings. amber walks away. raja thinks amber is grown up. gunjan thinks the family did so much for her and maybe allah is giving her a chance to pay back the family. gunjan tells raja to agree to what amber said. raja says he is lucky to have a brother and sister like amber and her but all this is raja's responsibility. raja says he is not worried about how amber will handle the home. he blesses gunjan.raja asks the dr how is nan. dr says nan is fine and didnt take any sleeping pills but her bp got low. raja says he knew nan would not do this and thanks the dr. dr says nan should not get stress in this condition because nan is pregnant. dr asks them why are they quiet. he says again nan is pregnant. raja asks the dr he said nan cant have a child. dr says now he says she can have a child. dr says he was shocked too and 90% is up to the dr and the rest is up to bhagban. dr says nan's pregnancy is a miracle and all these years in his career he hasnt seen this. kb says she cant believe it and asks the dr to check again. dr says to believe him. everyone is happy except dadi, aryan,kb and ps.raja thanks the dr. kb says she just said all this to make sures. raja says he said nan would not take sleeping pills but she fainted because she is pregnant. raja tells prince he was scared they would lose nan. sujit says to be happy now about being a mama. fatema says allah showed his miracle. raja tells a ward boy that he will become a mama and gives the ward boy a lot of money. kb thinks her luck is bad and if raja gave the child the wealth would be hers. end.

preview: raja tells nan that he will be a mama.

Edited by neela226 - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krazijaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
aYEAY!!!! I AM SOOOO SOOO HAPPY this is like the best episode EVER!!!! I just hope no one decides to polay nasty games and risk her pregnancy....
JattiTude thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think nan has told the dr. to say so...... you know such as in "CCCC" everyone thought that rani is pregnant and then they found the surrogate mother.... i am sure nan has arranged one already or something.....
apux thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think its all Nand plan...would make sense why she was doing this...so Raja would let Nil keep her child...and that way she fakes it and the surrogate mom gives her the child in the end...
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks!!!!

i think you're right apux. nan is faking this and is gonna find a surrogate like that one indian movie