kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Nan asks Raja to apologize. So raja apologizes and says what do they say in English 'my sorry' umm no no 'I'm sorry'. Nil says why didn't you come get me he says I said sorry do you want me to hold my ears. (ok translation doesn't work out well but its funny). The party starts and there is a couple singing and dancing Aamir and Sanjeeda? to 'mere baahoon mein aa' They keep praising Nil and Nan.

Raja and Nil talk about how they were sad without each other. Raja says I'm really glad I have a sister like nan otherwise I would not have gotten you back. Then he goes on and on about how happy Nil has made him. PS thinks that there is something wrong how did Nil agree so fast?

Kb tastes the sweets and Sujit sees her and asks her why she is so happy. She says she thought that because of barren nan they wouldn't' get anything but this isn't the case anymore. Sujit is upset listening to her.

Kb talks to Raja and says she is really thankful for what he did to Nan. Nil is coming down the stairs. Kb praises Raja & Nil. She says Nil is a goddess to give away her first child. Nil is coming closer. Raja praises Nil as well. Fatema says blesses Nil. Nil thinks to herself how in the world did she leave her home. She wanted to thanks Nan.

Prince takes Nan aside and gets all romantic. Nil comes there and thanks Nan. Prince invites Raja to sing a song for Nil. Raja tries to protest and finally sings, 'Janeman' and makes Nil sing too. Next its Prince and Nan and prince sings 'Tauba tumhare ishaare'. Then amber starts singing "jaane kyon log pyar karte hain" and Gunjan joins in as well. Both of them look so sincere 😭 Sujit then starts singing for Kb (its really funny). He basically sings a song that makes fun of Kb. Kb repies with 'boole chudiyan'. When dancing is over Kb praises Nil to Nan and talks about giving Nan Nil's child. Episode ends

Preview: Sanjeeda praises Nil and saying she is something else to give nan her first child. Nan looks worried.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jotiangel19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thanks soooooooooooooooooo much for the update
mah403 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail