kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Sorry folks I was out of town on Friday so I couldn't update….

Nan feels bad about what Raja said. She feels like she is Nilima's culprit. She expresses all of this to Prince

Aryan is talking to daadi and mad about what raja said and did. Daadi says just wait till the point that nil gets mad at Raja, and when that happens it will be our victory.

Kb thinks about how she will benefit from the fight between Raja and Nil. Nil comes down and says that she shouldn't have talked to raja the way she did but he should try to understand his wife and a mother. No mother can do this. She loves nandini but loves her child equally. She can't give her baby away and can't live with her child and begs him to let her keep her child. Raja says forgive me I cannot change my decision. (How cruel?) He has thought about this a lot and nothing is bigger than nan happiness for him. She says that she can't agree his decision. He says you'll have to or else, she says or else what, that I can't stay in this house? She says fine whatever you wish and turns around to leave. Gunjan tries to stop her and Fatema does as well. As she leaves she thinks to herself that raja should stop her. Here Raja is thinking that she can't leave and she shouldn't' leave. Fatema tells him how in the world did he become so stone hearted. Raja himself can't believe she left. Kb thinks that Nil can't go anywhere she is a wife.

Nil is on the road alone thinking of everything that happened and ends up at her grandmothers but doesn't go in and sits outside and wonders why Raja didn't stop her.

Prince is trying to make nan stop crying. She gets up and starts to leave to tells prince that she is going to tell nil that she wont' take her baby. Kb enters and tells her Nil left and tries to poison her mind against her Nil. Nan doesn't listen and tells kb that who can give her child away.

Aryan is waiting for nil when a butler comes and says that she is in the garden and wont' enter her house. Daadi & Aryan come outside and try to tell her that they are her family too and daadi reminds her that she had warned her that raja can only be nan's brother. Nil cries in Daadi's arms and explains everything that happens. Daadi said that she warned her and look what happens now. Daadi poisons her mind against Raja and says now raja will have to come and ask for forgiveness. Aryan supports Daadi. Nil looks confused.

Preview: Raja says I can have another kid but this one will be yours. Nan screams at him saying she doesn't want the kid. Daadi says hunt only when the prey is weak and Aryan angrily enters Raja's house.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookbrain007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks!!!

i think nilima was right
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
oh I am so glad Nilima left!!! 😡 Stupid Raja!!