neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
*sorry for the late update. i am having some personal problems in my life now about the pharmacy thing. my parents found out and i am getting the silent treatment from my dad.

raja tells everyone nandini is not feeling well and will come when she feels well. fatema asks if she is really sick. raja says she is weak she will come down when she feels better. he tells the pandit to start the pooja. nan watches all this from the top of the stairs. dadi and aryan is also there. they do it. pandit says all the girls of the family must come now including your younger sister, even if she is sick she still has to do this. raja goes to nan.

nan is lying down. he tries to convince her. nan says she doesnt feel good. he says to rest after the pooja. raja helps her get up and takes her.

nan says no. pandit tells her to come do something and asks her why she isnt coming near them. kb says nan is scared of bad luck, it is for gunjan's child and nan cant be a mother. everyone gets up. pandit says she is a barren and says this became ruined because nan came. he asks her why she came even though she cant have a child, that she is bad luck. nan tries to leave. raja stops her. he says there has never been a pooja without her and nor will ever be, there cant be a pooja in the house without her. pandit says kaluyug is here, this is sin. raja says he only knows she is good luck, with her luck he is out of the streets, even if bhagban tells him she is bad luck he wont listen, and if she is bad luck to the pooja then he doesnt need it. pandit says whatever you think, parampara cant be broken by feelings. he says more religious dialogues. kb says its not good to talk in between but we should understand guruji, how can the pooja be left incomplete, you want that na do this but prince will do this in her place. pandit says this is impossible, even a barren's husband cant do this and they are unlucky like the barren. raja says enough guruji, who gave you the right to insult my sister. pandit says he cant see the pooja getting insulted. raja says he cant see his sister and her husband get insulted. he drags nan and prince away. pandit warns raja that he insulted a god and nothing will be lucky for him. raja holds nan and prince and says he doesnt care. nan says no because of her the family got bad luck, let this pooja happen. prince agrees. raja says no this pooja cant be done without them. amber says raja is right there is no pooja higher than nan. nan says to let this happen for ambers and gunjans child. dadi says sometimes a family must sacrifice their feelings for the family, even though he cant see nan and prince hurt, this is for his coming nephew, no one can change the outcome, gunjan is also his sister, let the pooja happen. nan says yes this is for the child what difference would it make if she is not there, she cant forgive herself if it doesnt happen because of her. nan gives her kasam. raja says to pandit does he see that she doesnt care about her insult. he asks nan not to do this. nil takes raja back to the pooja. kb thinks to herself her brother got insulted because of this barren.

nan is crying in her room. prince gives her water.

they do the pooja. kb says to sujit that prince got insulted because of that barren. she talks about prince's second marriage. sujit says quiet did she know this before the marriage, you only wanted the wealth, if prince has no problem and we accepted her what is your problem. nan is a very good bahu, stop thinking nonsense and focus on the focus. kb thinks to herself he is defending raja and warns to do something and if she doesnt her name is not kb.end.

preview: prince brings water in the room and sees that nan is not there.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS