I want Aryan and Nandini together again!!

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

For the longest time I wanted Prince to be with Nandini. I just wanted Nandini to realize how much prince loves her and then she can be with him. But I feel lie he is so not worth her. I miss Aryan!! I watch the USA episodes so we are behind. I am so happy to see Aryan back!!I love him!! Love the fact he is evil...he is so awesome!!!

I want Aryan and Nandini together again. 😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hazeleyedangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I really liked the Aryan/Nandini pair. I didnt understand one thing though. They showed that Aryan LOVED nandini to bits, then how come all of a sudden he HATES he so much. How did he not understand the pain he put her through? how can he love his sister so much but try to ruin her life aswel? I just dont get this character. I remember reading an interview he gave and after Dulhan he said he was going to be a positive character...how is this positive?
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
I know! I so want them together but how will they ever redeem his character?? Ugh stupid dadi. it did look like aryan wanted nandini not the property (that was the greedy dadi) I love Aryan!! and love the fact he is a little negative 😃
Wonder-Woman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya same here.... i really want aryan and nandini 2 be together.. i wanted dis from da begining but i dont know where did princce come from... nan looks much better w/ aryan... 😉 😛 😊
MuslimGurl18 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah same here
he better than prince
Hope nandini and him get together

Kasampiya!
Edited by kasampiya - 16 years ago
crash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i like aryan his much better looking then prince
no offence but prince is sooooooooooooooo boring and bland
aryans a more intresting character his good and bad at the same time more realistic then most characters i prefer him
i agree he deserves nandani
Edited by crash - 16 years ago
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
me too want them together actually i never wanted prince and nandani at the first place
Debo_Afghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yeh feel the same thing, they are made for each other.its only sad that they have make a bad boy of him, otherwise i think prince is also a bad persone and also very boring persone,
Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
i hope they redeem him somehow 😕
bBSs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NO WAY Aryan does not deserve nandani after wat he did. He listened to his grandma and rejected her for money and listened to hiz DADDI and also forgot the fact it was hiz fault she is a barren. I dont like aryan now. Hiz character before thiz money business happened was good and when he was with nandani at the beginning fine ok it was great. But now NO WAY.. NANDANI AND PRINCE.