kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Aryan asks Nil to forgive her, she doesn't so he turns to Raja and says until you forgive me Nil won't. Please put yourself in my shoes. Raja doesn't say anything so he turns to Nan and asks her to forgive him. When Nan doesn't he asks prince to forgive him so Nan will and then Raja will and then Nil will. (There's a classic children's book here called 'If you give a mouse a cookie", this whole scene is shaping up like that) Prince doesn't say anything. Daadi comes forward and asks if they can forgive them. Kb thinks to herself that Daadi and Aryan shouldn't be forgiven as they insulted her as well. Raja says you have given us so many wounds they can't heal. I may forget what you did with me, but not with Nandini. Daadi says if I were in your position I would have done the same thing. Aryan says ok if you don't' want to forgive me that's fine, but please accept the shagun otherwise my sister's puja will not complete. They turn to leave but Raja says that he will accept a shagun. Nil has always stood by me and therefore I will stand by her. Everyone sits at the puja, Kb looks at the shagun Aryan bought and says that's a shagun not what they gave Nan.

Puja is over and Daadi says she thinks of Nil a lot and asks her if she remembered her grandma and asks for forgivness. Nil says please don't' say that. Aryan says he loves her a lot and knows that he commited a lot of mistakes.

Raja is watching this all from upstairs and thinks about all that Nil has given up to be with Raja and says that he will be a good husband and keep her happy.

Nan sees Raja looking from upstairs and goes towards him and reminds him about the sibling relationship and says Nil is really sad but never let us know, please forgive Aryan and Daadi for Nil's sake. Raja looks at Nan surprised.

Downstairs Daadi asks for forgiveness from Sujit and Sujit says it's all in the past. Kb is upset. Daadi says that she is happy that Nan got a good husband like Prince and blesses her. She goes to kb and says you are lucky to prince for a brother and Kb says yes I am as raja now made him head of the company. Doesn't he have the same spot Aryan used to? Aryan says yes, and I happy that someone like Prince has it and tells raja he is happy with the decision. He says congratulations to prince and moves his hand forward to shake it, prince doesn't do anything, after a long time he shakes his hand. Kb is upset with the turn of events. Daadi & Aryan take leave, Daadi thanks Raja for letting them come and expresses her sadness that they wont' get to see Nil anymore. Nil takes blessings from Daadi. Nan turns to raja and Raja says you can't leave like this. You have brought shagun and we can't leave you with sadness. The wounds wont' heal but you have asked for forgiveness so I don't' want continue the bitterness. If I turn my back today I will be wrong. (Kb looks upset) He doesn't' want to be the barrier in a brother sister relationship, therefore he will forget his pain. Episode ends on everyone's smiling faces.

Preview:-Padam is sitting in front of a chessboard and says until the two kings come in front of each other there wont' be a battle, Raja and Aryan become such good friends something is fishy. (For the first time I agree, something is very fishy)

(Writing updates is much more fun than going to work)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditya's_gyal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
cheers......aryan is sooooooo up to something 😉
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks!!!!!

and reading updates is much more fun than studying for exams too 😆
Wonder-Woman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya i dont think aryan changed at all.. he is jus pretending to take revenge on raja.. but i dunt care i like him happy he is bak....... 😉
neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
writing updates is more fun than studying