May 6th Written Update Complete

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

kb is complaining to herself about the fast that she has to not drink water and eat for the whole day. she prays to end her hunger. she searches for food in the room.

nan asks prince about his work and new cabin. he says there was lots of work like balance sheets. she asks projects. he says that will take time. he says hes been out from 10 in the morning to 7 in the evening. she says everyone is waiting at the pooja and to come.

everyone sits at the pooja except for amber. fatema asks but him. ps says he is working hard and is at a meeting and will be late. raja says doesnt amber know there is a pooja, what kind out meeting is it. nil calms him down and says not to get mad he will be here once his meeting is done and tells the pandit to start the pooja. pandit does so. he says to give the mayka shagun. nil gives shagun to nil and gunjan. they step forward. pandit asks for nil's mayka's shagun. kb says it cant come. pandit says the pooja is incomplete then, it is parampara. kb says she can understand her pain the pooja will be incomplete without the shagun, i cant see your pain, so much distance with the mayka, if only it can be mended, the malkins's pooja is incomplete. dadi's voice is heard. she says it wont be incomplete. she is at the doorway with aryan and shagun. dadi says nil's shagun is here as long as her mayka is alive none of her rasams will be incomplete. aryan says that remember before marriage i told you if you forget me i will come to your sasural with a lot of shagun to remind you you have a borther, i fulfilled my promise. he asks raja for forgiveness. he says time made him realize how wrong he ws and how right raja was and he knows raja wont believe him because he always wanted to hurt their family because he hated raja and his family but not now because he has changed, and he became so blind he forgot he had a sister, who was like a mom to him and tried to ruin her sasural and family. he says raja has a big heart please and to forgive him as his brother. dadi says she regrets what happened, maybe it was destined and she cant change it but they can start a new relationship. she asks if it can be like before, just like he cant see nan cry, just like that she cant see nil hurt and to forgive everything and forgive her, blood relationships are so strong and cannot be broken. aryan said this is the same house where nil slapped him and broke her relationship with him. he talks about brother sister relationship and what he did is unforgivable but he loves nil and cant live without her, and to punish him if not forgiveness but not to keep him away from nil. he says some more emotional dialogue about what nil did for raja's family. he holds nil's hand and asks for forgiveness. she moves her hand away and it ends.

preview: raja tells dadi and aryan to stop and that nil's shagun ceremony will be complete.

Edited by neela226 - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonder-Woman thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thank god aryan came bak 😉
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
behaviour of Prince pinches me...........he is stupid as his sister.
daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thamks!!!!!!

do you think arya really changed?