kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Part 1

Everyone is gathered around and talking about Pooja. Nil talks about the importance of this pooja and kb asks nan if she has kept a fast. Nil asks Kb about her keeping a fast, which kb says she has with a sad look on her face. Nan goes to check whether prince is ready for office, she finds the clothes she laid out the way they are. Prince shows up wearing a different suit and then says sorry he didn't' notice the ones Nan had kept for him. Nan gives prince her lucky pen that raja gave her. Nan tells prince about the fast and says she will get him food. Prince scares her by first aksing is she thinks that he is someone who will stay tied on a leash by his wife? Then says of course, he will listen to his wife and that he will also keep a fast.

Fatema comes towards gunjan and asks her to wear a sari that she gifts her. She says I know Nil must have gotten you very nice things for this puja, but this is all I can do and will you please wear it? I could have found a nicer home for you. Gunjan gets emotional and says yes. Fatema blesses her and says that take care of all the people in this family and your husband. A woman's real happiness is in her husband. Gunjan thinks to herself about how she can't give Amber happiness.

Prince takes blessings from everyone before he leaves.

Part 2

Raja shows Prince around the office and tells him that he took a lot of big decisions in the chair and he will too. Raja calls Nan and says that she was doubting prince for no reason and prince looked really good in that chair. (cause that's what it takes to become successful, hmm, maybe I should convince my boss that I need a chair I look good in so that we'll make a lot of profit)

Nil and Gun are in the kitchen, Gunjan gets dizzy Nil tells her to drink water. Gunjan says that she's fasting. Nan arrives and joins Nil in telling gunjan not to fast as she is pregnant. Nan tells Gunjan to tell Amber to fast cause you only need one person in the couple to fast. Gun decides to ask amber anyway, even though she knows that he doesn't love her.

Amber is coming down the stairs and padam asks him why he isn't at the office. Amber says that he came back late from a party and that's why he couldn't' open his eyes this morning. Padam says that his eyes will never open cause if it did he wouldn't let prince be the head of the company. Amber says I've already told you Prince is a part of this family so its ok that Raja made him the head. Padam gets angry and starts to say how should I make you understand just then Gunjan arrives, and tells Amber about the fast. Amber tells her to do it cause he doesn't believe such stuff. Padam starts to yell at her as well. Kb is standing on the stairs trying to listen, Gunjan notices her and smiles but Amber keeps yelling at Gunjan and then leaves. Gunjan says she will keep the fast for the family even if it means keeping her child hungry. Kb is frustrated that she couldn't her Amjan talk but thinks to herself that something isn't right.

Part 3

Prince basically fools around and doesn't do any work in the office. Padam watches this from a window

Preview:-Kb talks about a unfinished rasam. Nil's dadi is standing at the door and says no rasam will be unfinished Aryan enters as well.

Edited by kshre25 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thanks!!!

what's wrong with prince 😡