may 2nd written update-Complete

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

raja asks if it is ok. kb says why wouldnt he agree he has already fulfilled many responsibilities, why not this one, get raja's blessings. raja says there is no need, i want to say one more thing, get that out of your mind that i gave you this responsibility because you are nandinis husband but because i trust you, i know you will fulfill my dreams, you and amber are my company's future. kb hugs prince. raja asks nan to congratulate him. she shakes his hand. ps thinks to himself everything is getting out of hand, i wont get a penny, what will be left for amber.

kb is in the room with a lot of jewelery and saris. sujit asks what is all this. kb says they are gifts for the pooja. he says you should have said no. she says nil let her buy these, how can she break her heart. he says people should learn how to take advantage of hospitality from her. they argue some more that didnt give her what she wished, only prince did, she doesnt need him. he says you love these things more than me fine. he leaves.

nan thinks about princes friends saying he wanted to marry a rich girl, then about what happened that he wasnt at office, how she made him go, their argument. in reality raja touches her and asks her why she is sad at this happy ocasion. she says nothing. he says he knows she is sad what is wrong, i never thought i would be a stranger to you. she says you said such a big thing you should have slapped me, dont say that again, she thinks to herself i want to tell you so badly you dont know prince well. he asks what is wrong. she says she is scared that he gave prince such a big responsibility, what if he makes a mistake or doesnt live up to his expectation. he says what if he meets his expectations. he says somethings about not worrying about prince and how he believes in him. he talks about his own beginning experience. he says to trust prince. he says some emotional dialogue of her toys.

amber asks ps why is he worried. ps says its because of amber since his rights were taken away and prince is made head, he should have said something not to outsider prince. amber says how is he an outsider, he is a part of this family, i dont want the burden, this is good prince has the responsibility, let me rest, dont worry. ps thinks to himself someone else is getting everything but he doesnt understand, i stop everything from being lost, do something ps.

nan goes to her room and sees a big heart on her bed with a sorry letter. she reads it. prince comes and says ome emotional dialogue that he is not worth being forgiven because he lied to his love and is sorry. nan says life runs on life and responsibility, but to make an identity you have to prove yourself and this is the time to do this, please dont be careless again, if you want me to forgive you you have to promise to fulfill your responisibilities. he touches her hand and says he promises not to break raja's trust. end

preview: nan sees prince's suit on the bed and thinks to herself prince didnt go to office, he broke the promise he made last night.

Edited by neela226 - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mah403 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thanks!!!!