May 1st Written Update-Complete

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
kb takes the newspaper and says tomorrow is nirjala katashee. nil asks what is is. kb says you dont know what it is, on that day there is a fast where you cant drink water for the whole day, married couples fast, the girl's family gives gifts to the girl and her sasural, the fast is done for a girl to stay married, happy , then we have to start the preparations and buy the things, i will go with you. nil says ok, fatema bi, we have to get shagun for gunjan too because this is her mayka, i will get the same ones for nan and gunjan. kb thinks to herself how gunjan is also getting it and is upset. a cook comes and says to fatema the food is ready come see. kb says i will come. kb sits next to nil and says you will get shagun from your mayka as well right. kb says i am sorry i forgot that you cant get shagun from your mayka because raja kicked dadi out of the house, i can understand your pain, how can a girl forget her mayka, but look aryan was wrong too but you being the big sister could have forgiven him, you must remember him and want to meet him, a brother sister relationship can never break.(kb is just plain evil at this point). nil changes the subject and says we have to go shopping, i will be right back. she leaves. kb is happy.

nil is in her room. she opens the cupboard and takes out a picture of her and ayan. she has a flashback of when he gave her a shaadi ka joda and how she is sad about leaving him since she raised him. in reality she is crying. she has a flashback of when she slapped him and broke their relationship and kicked him out.

nan and gunjan come inside. raja says so this is hidden from me, what do you think, if you dont tell me i wont know, i am your brother, you went to the office to give your husbands tiffin, tell me if they are working properly, nan says they are both working hard, they were very busy, but amber still said he will stay there, gunjan lies that amber told her to stay there all day. raja tells them to rest. they go. raja's phone rings. he looks worried and says he will be there. he thinks to himself what can i do i have to go to the office but nan says if i go she wont talk to me but i have to go, i will tell her later, i am sure she will understand.

prince comes home into their room. he asks nan what did she make today. she asks how was your day in the office. he says lots of work, meetings, presentations, my clients were very happy today, you have to lose something to gain something. nan says enough, how much will you lie, i went to your office today to take tiffin for you but you werent there because you didnt go to the office. he says i didnt want to hurt you, gaurav called me, it took me the whole day to find his house, after that we were talking and he didnt let me go to office, i was going to tell you later. nan says how much will you lie, that day you went to his birthday and today you were looking for his house. she scolds him some more and says i shouldnt have made you go to office i should have understood you dont want to work, i made a mistake in understanding you, raja made a bigger mistake in trusting you, to make him partner of the company, did you ever think why he gave you this responsibility, for you to carry out his dreams of extending the company. she talks about how ashamed she is. he says he made a big mistake, i promise never to... she says no more lies, it is my mistake for making you go to office, do what you want at least you wont lie. she leaves.

someone is telling raja the company is going bad because aryan is not around to handle something and he has to do something, they can only call aryan back now. raja says no this cant happen. they says what will happen to the company. raja says no matter what happens aryan cant come back. they say you cant leave us like this, we have to close those companies. raja says i wont let this happen, you understand one thing.

raja comes home. fatema asks where were you you went to office after i told you not to. he says i had to go, dont tell nan or she will be mad. nan is worried raja will know about prince not going to office. raja says i have to talk to prince, didnt he come home yet. she says you talk to prince later, first tell me where were you. he says i went to the store. she said i heard you talk to fatema, i wont talk to you. he says if i told you you wouldnt let me go, i had to go, i had to make an important decision. she says do what you want i wont talk to you. he says ok sorry and touches his ears. he sits up and down. she leaves. he begs kb and nil who just came home to make her understand. rakhi theme plays. he tells everyone including amber, prince and sujit to make nan forgive him. raja hides behind a couch. she makes him get up. she forgives him. they hug. raja says look prince how i convinced her and now you learn when she is mad at you convince her like this, i want to ask you something, i want you to become the company's help, you have to start tomorrow. nan looks shocked and it ends.

preview: kb is telling sujit that first he made prince only a partner now he is the head, he will fulfill my wishes. sujit looks upset.

Edited by neela226 - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thanks!!!