April 30th Written Update- Complete

kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Dining room: Raja says from the smell you can tell that Nan cooked food. Nan says Nil has made food and complains that Nil doesn't let her do anything. Raja says yes Nil is right, but from tomorrow onwards you will do all the work, make food, take out my clothes. Just as Nil is pouring juice and Nan is moving her hand towards feeding Raja at the same time. Raja tells Nan to bring juice to make with her own hands; Nil is just standing there with the glass in her hands and a sad look on her face that only Padam & Kb notice. (ooh I see a cat fight in near future) Nan leaves and Raja gets a call and has to leave. Sujit, Amber say that they will take care of the work. Nil & Fatema try to stop him as well, Nan enters and tells him that if he leaves she will never speak to him and he then sits down. Kb says that this is love between a brother and sister. One might not listen to his wife but he will listen to his sister. (Nil looks sad) Raja agrees saying he only has one sister (like he has 10 wives) how will he not listen to her. (sometimes raja is a major bhuddu) Raja asks Nan where Prince is and Nan goes to find him.

Prince is soundly sleeping. Nan tells him to wake up as it is 10am and he says so what. Nan says you have to go to the office, prince tries to get all romantic and replies yes but now that I saw you I don't want to go. Nan gets super mad and tells him to stop; also that everyone in the world has left for work and he's still sleeping; everyone in the house is asking her where he is and he needs to take his responsibilities seriously and she is embarrassed because of him time and time again. Prince promises that he won't do anything anymore that would embarrass Nan.

Gunjan is doing some work and Nan stops her saying that she shouldn't do it in such condition. Gunjan says she's just packing Amber's lunch and Nan teases her about it. Nan says why don't we surprise our husbands and take the lunches ourselves. Gunjan says she can't go and tells Nan to go by herself. Nan doesn't agree and makes Gunjan go with her.

Nan reaches Prince cabin and is proud seeing his name on the door. As she is opening a door an employee comes out; she asks her about Prince's whereabouts and the employee informs her that Prince never came to work and asks if there is a message. Nan lies and says no message and that she forgot he's was going somewhere for work she leaves extremely worried. (Its really bad watching someone you love change for the worse)

Gunjan enters Amber's cabin very very scared and as usual he yells at her and says a lot of unpleasant things which I don't want to describe and tells her never to come again. She leaves and finds Nan and they both lie to each other about their husbands.

Nil is cleaning her house and the pictures. Kb comes and asks her why she is doing that as she has many maids. Nil says that she has to decorate her own house and that you cant' have maids do everything and what is expensive we take care of ourselves and these pictures are priceless for me. Kb fake praises her about her thoughts and says raja is lucky to have such a wonderful wife and adds that Raja & Nan are wonderful siblings also commenting on how there should be a picture of her and Raja on the wall. All the pictures are of the siblings. Nil says it doesn't really make a difference if a picture is up here or not; all relationships are in the heart. She tells Kb that she herself has just praised Raja & Nil and she likes these pictures. Kb doesn't believe that she can't instigate anyone in this house but promises herself that she wont' give up. She fake praises Nil again and says but still you & Raja should be on this wall because you are also a member of this family and not just any member; Raja's wife, the owner of this house. Saying this Kb leaves and Nil is confused; Kb turns around and sees the confusion on Nil's face and is happy.

Preview: Nan & Gunjan are heading up the stairs and Raja says oh so people are hiding things from me, both look concerned.

**I actually like Kb instigating Nil as Raja can sometimes be an idiot a good example is of this morning**

Edited by kshre25 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mah403 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thank you!!!!

oh man wonder what will happen