April 24th Written update-Complete

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
precap: nan is telling prince that we have to rebuild our home and stand on our own feet, i dont know why i feel you dont want to think about this, there is a pooja and raja tells nan i hope after today all artis for the day start with her.

Written update

sujit looks at a newspaper and calls someone for a flat. kb comes in and says there are rats in my stomach, i am so hungry, no one even asked me for tea, if this continues i will starve to death, at home my food was taken care of. he says at least think before you open your mouth, this is not a hotel but nandini's mayka, if raja or nil heard what will they think, if you are so hungry why dont you go to the kitchen yourself. she says you dont have to tell me what to do, i know what to do, read.

kb goes to the kitchen and asks the cook(cant say servant) what is for breakfast. he says puri. she says he will have to make what she wants and gives him some orders like club sandwich. he says nil always tells him what to make. she says but i am also living here now so it is the same whether i tell you or nil and if they find out she wanted something and he refused then what will happen. then she gives him some more orders on what to do.

they are sitting at the table to eat. they see the food kb ordered the cook to make, such as toast. kb gives raja some food and says i made it especially for you because i am bored of eating puri and bhaji everyday. amber says raja doesnt eat this food. kb pretends to look hurt. raja says who says i dont eat this you are right kb i am bored of eating the same food and now i feel good from seeing new food. kb says to take some more i knew you would like it. raja says what was the need for all this. kb says i am not a guest here and i dont like to be emptyhanded and wanted to help nil with breakfast. raja thanks her for breakfast and says its good. he leaves the food because he says he has work.

raja is in the room. raja says so you know i didnt like that breakfast. nan says i made it for you. he says i liked her breakfast but i have work. she says i brought it here, i want to feed you with my own hands. nan feeds him. raja's phone rings. he stares at it shocked. he picks up. he says he will be there. he says he has to go for work. nan says to finish the breakfast. he says he will later and leaves. nil tells nan raja loks worried these days about work, he was out for work all night yesterday, i think something is very wrong with his work. nan says she never saw him that worried about work. ps heres all this and thinks to himself, lot of worries, i hope raja doesnt find out what i am doing there.

in raja's office stockroom, yadav is packing. ps calls him and says that looks like raja is suspicious about them and to not be careless. yadav says if raja knew he wouldnt be there anymore, dont worry i will handle it. ps says do anything but do it carefully. ps says someone wants the delivery on time. ps warns him to be careful because raja is here.

in raja's office, he is arguing with some people. a man says he cant do anything now. he says you may leave now i want to be alone. raja starts to feel pain in his chest. he sits down.

nan insists that she will make the food. nil says no. gunjan says none of them will make it, she will. nan says i forgot my young bhabhi has the right. nil says the new bahurani will handle the kitchen. fatema says everyone lost their happiness after she is gone, she thanks allah for bringing her back. the phone rings. nil goes to answer and knocks some glasses off the counter. gunjan says you answer the phone i will clean it. fatema says allah glass breaking is bad please save my family. nil picks up the phone and is shocked. she says what.

nil and nan are walking in raja's office. a dr is checking raja's pressure. raja asks why are they here. nan asks if he is ok. nil asks dr what happened. dr says nothing but acidity. nil says you dont take care of your food. raja says its only acidity nothing big, who told you. a man says i did. raja says you called home for this small matter, you could have at least asked me. nan says he did right or we wouldnt have known, you work too much day and night, dr he needs rest right. dr says your bp is a little high you should not have rest. raja says my health will get worse from all this and to leave. nan says you wont work you will rest at home, work is not more important than your health.

nil and nan lead him to his bed. raja says what is the need for all this. nan says you have to rest. fatema and gunjan come. fatema asks what did the dr say. raja says dr said not to worry. fatema says you dont listen to me, you work too much, nan can fix you. nan says prince is getting your medicine, rest. raja says nil make her understand, i have a lot of work at the office. nan says sujit and amber are at the office dont worry. nil agrees. raja says why is everyone listening to her. ps says raja is resting now i can do my work in peace, when will i get a better opportunity, he has to stay at home. end.

preview: sujit is telling kb raja is not well and you want a party, do your friends know your house burned down. she says dont say anything about my friends.

Edited by neela226 - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daddysgirl786 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thank you!! i can't wait till ps's reality is out 😊