hazeleyedangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hi....I am new here (well I have been using the site for over a year but I have never commented before). I was just wondering why there isnt a daily written update for Rakhi all the time. How come it takes so long for Rakhi updates but other updtes like BMTD are so quick?
Also, how come no one talks about this show...its so good???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The reason the daily updates dont' happen right after the video is posted is because the updaters, neela226 and myself both live in the US and therefore are in different time zones than India. Neela is in college and I work full time, so we dont' have time to update until we come home at night i.e. India next day. If I could I would do the update right away but I can't and I'm sure Neela feels the same way too.
Why there isn't much discussion in this forum..that question i can't answer, I guess maybe people don't like this show as much as other ones.
hazeleyedangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well thank you for your reply....and just an FYI I live in Canada myself so what time the stuff is posted in india is irrelevant to me!!!
I cant wait to read the update for the 22nd.
kizzie thumbnail
why dont u find some people who live in india and are prepared to do the updates?wudnt that be better? just a suggestion