April 15th Written & Video update

neela226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
precap: ps is telling someone to put something in raja's office. kb reads a paper about how a rich family had to leave their home because of a bhoot and gets and idea.

nan gives prince food and tells him to eat it and leaves. he is watching sports. she comes back with tea and sees he hasnt started to eat yet. she turns off the tv. he aks her what is she doing, if he cant watch the match can he at least watch the highlights to find out who won and who lost. she says he watched a lot does it make a difference to them who wins or loses. she tells him to eat. he says ok he has to listen to her. she says that is whats best for him, so eat and tell me what you want for lunch to take to office. he says if his wife is so pretty who wants to go to office, he wants to stay home. she says to go. he says he has no work and wants to take her out for lunch. she says really he has no work. she says she will finish come work then go. prince is watching sports again. kb keeps changing the channel. he gets annoyed and turns off the tv and throws the remote.

nan is in the kitchen. sugar falls when she opens the cabinet. nan says the masalas are supposed to be here. kb is behind the wall. she opens another cabinet and pots fall out. she says there is supposed to be dhal and chawl in this cabinet. kb comes in and pretends to be surprised and asks what happened. nan says everything is mixed up and asks her if she rearranged things. kb says she hasnt come to the kitchen in days. they start to pick up the things. kb says to herself she had to make an excuse to eat outside to save herself from this pigeon food.

raja calls his manager and says a important delivery will come and tells him to make amber handle it. manager says amber is not in office. raja says he will see. he tries to call him but cant reach. he calls the manager and says he will be there for the delivery himself because amber wont make it. ps thinks to himself there will be a problem if raja gets there. he has to call madav(i am not sure who this is since i have not watched yesterday's episode). he calls him. some men are shown putting powder(i think drugs) inside toys. ps tries to talk to him but madav hangs up saying he has no time. ps thinks to himself he has to go there.

raja goes to the office. ps follows him in auto. raja tells the men to pack fast. he asks the manager if the delivery came. he says they will. ps takes madav from there and hides. raja goes towards the toys. manager tells raja the people are here. raja and the manager leave. ps says since raja is here they cant do anything, he says to take these things back.

kb pours oil near the mandir. sujit comes in and sits down and prays. kb throws a match and starts a fire near sujit. he sees the fire. (😑this is too much, she could have hurt him with the fire) he screams fire and tells prince to get water. kb acts scared. nan holds kb. kb says there is something wrong in the house because now there is a fire. prince says what caused the fire. sujit says i dont know its weird. nan says in the kitchen too things were rearranged. prince says the tv channel was changing by itself. kb says there must be a bhooth. sujit says what is she saying. kb says the story of the family who left their home because of a bhooth and there must be one there. prince also doesnt believe her. kb says she believes this. sujit says not to believe this and says this just happend and they have been living there for so long, and he says a bhoot will never to go any house kb lives inπŸ˜†. kb says fine make fun of me but when something big happens they will believe her.

nil asks raja why he is crying, they are happy again what is wrong. he says they are tears from missing ma, in two days it is her barsi. nil says she is with them even after leaving them and whereever she is she must be proud seeing her kids happy, and her two bahus and damad will be at her barsi, he says to start the preparations. ps is listening.

prince tells nan to hurry or they will get dinner instead of lunch. she says she will be out in two minutes. he says he will get the auto. kb puts oil on the stairs and says to herself forgive me but for my happiness i have to give you a hard time. nan slips on the stairs and falls. prince asks her if she is ok. kb acts worried and asks what happened. nan says she slipped. kb says she will call the dr. nan says there is no need. kb says something has been happening since morning and there is a bhoot but they dont listen to her. she prays. prince carries her to their room. he says is didi telling the truth because weird things have been going on. nan says he belives that because she doesnt. he says at least it gives him an excuse to be close to her. nan gets scared and hugs him. he says you said you are not scared of bhoots.

*my computer is messed up. i will try to finish this update later. there is only 2 min left in the episode.

Edited by noodles - 16 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditya's_gyal thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
thanx............kb is evil 🀒 😑